Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
     evening walks are the best
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    That's beautiful. I do love an evening walk
  • Options
    Evening walks are the best
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    How is everyone today?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Stressed. You?

• Options
    A bit rubbish too. But I’ll be ok. Sorry to hear you’re stressed sending big hugs <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    I have a  virtual interview for an apprenticeship Wednesday morning so nervous 
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    Heyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Im a bit drunk and a bit hyper so yayyyyyyyy helloooooooooo helloooooo 
  • Options
    Oh god lol
  • Options
    I mean like im not that drunk but im kinda kinda.

How are you @GreenTea?
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    No rest for the wicked gonna be a long night hello all!

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Hey @Laine how are you? I like your new location ‘Gone for Goo’ lol I remember talking about that in chat
  • Options
    Really really fed up 😂 but yeah I changed it after chat haha I remember,hope you're good! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    @Laine oh no fed up doesn’t sound good :( sending big hugs <3 im alright im just like on a huge drunk high :lol: so yeah im like not asleep and not gonna be for a bit ahahahahahahahahah 
  • Options
    Haha 😂 I probably won't be sleeping all night unless I take this off like I really want to Soo bad 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    @Laine aww no I had one of them once, it was only a 24 hour one but it was really really annoying and awkward to sleep in. Must be horrid wearing it for a week. Is this your first day?
  • Options
    Yep day 1 haha I won't be wearing it a  week I've established that 😂 I can't sleep on my back so I'm basically done for haha

I'm debating taking it off now and asking for a 24hr one that records constantly as I don't really need a week one that's when people don't have symptoms often. I do every day 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    @Laine yeah at least with the 24 hour ones you know it’s literally only a day, it doesn’t feel as bad somehow. Mine was a few years ago now but I do hope it goes alright for you if you get it done :) 
  • Options
    I had a 24 HR and a 3 dayer years ago which wasn't so bad I think it's because it's a week that it's instantly worse also, it's the summer 😂 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    I was live streaming Sims and it broke
  • Options
    @Laine yeah I suppose it instantly feel worse because it’s longer yeah, I’d have hated to wear mine for a week aha. Does it not record all the time if it’s on for a week?

@GreenTea oh noooooooo I hate when that happes technology is so annoying sometimes!!!!!
  • Options
    It's really annoying
  • Options
    technology right it’s the best thing when it’s working but when it’s not it’s complete and utter shite :joy:
  • Options
    No I press a button to record so it's pretty much a waste at night just to inconvenience me, i'm a grown ass woman and it's reduced me to tears 😂 like I actually can't do it today has really sucked and I just want sleep lol

Ah no to it breaking that sounded fun! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    @Laine fair enough that sounds really horrible :( sleep is sooo important. I can’t sleep either ahah but im like really wide awake 
  • Options
    Honestly just gonna pull the clips off and see if it still works in morning 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    @Laine hopefully it still works aha I don’t blame you hope you get some sleep soon <3
  • Options
    I'm bored
  • Options
    @GreenTea same honestly :joy: I’ve got music on through my headphones (can’t play it through the speaker as my partner is asleep aha) but im like im kinda bored aha