Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Jeeeezzz Louise I’ve never been asked so many questions in my life 😅
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    @Millie2787 I hate questions, how do you think it went? I really hope it went well :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Morning
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Jeeeezzz Louise I’ve never been asked so many questions in my life 😅
    Did it go alright @Millie2787
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    I also never want to look at another pair of black and white eyes again in my life ! I had to look at 30 pairs of eyes and choose and emotion from 4 listed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeahh I think it went okay I get a report of what the educational psychologist and speech and language therapist thinks in the next week or so and then the educational psychologist will be in touch within the next few weeks to discuss The outcome of the assessment combined with information from CAMHS and college etc
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 I’m so glad it went alright <3 

@C99 good morning, how are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I also never want to look at another pair of black and white eyes again in my life ! I had to look at 30 pairs of eyes and choose and emotion from 4 listed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeahh I think it went okay I get a report of what the educational psychologist and speech and language therapist thinks in the next week or so and then the educational psychologist will be in touch within the next few weeks to discuss The outcome of the assessment combined with information from CAMHS and college etc
    Oof that’s sounds hard, and annoying lol. I’m glad it went alright x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    @independent_ I'm alright thanks, what about you?
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    I’m annoyed people said I sent more then one email but in my sent only one email was sent werid 
  • Options
    @C99 I’m ok, absolutely shattered as I didn’t sleep till 5am ahaha. What you doing today?
  • Options
    Probably gaming
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Good morning!! <3
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Heyy @Starlight how are you <3
  • Options
    Time to spend the rest of the day binge watching celebrity master chef 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Heyy @Starlight how are you <3
    Tired and really anxious (although calming down a little now) aha you? 

• Options
    @Starlight I’m tired too aha, 5am I finally got to sleep aha. Glad to hear you’re feeling a bit calmer now hope the lessons are going alright <3
  • Options
    @independent_ thanks, yeah I didn’t get to sleep till 5 aswell aha then woke up sometime between 8 and 9 aha. Maths is so bad!! But emailed my teacher before saying I wasn’t going to turn my microphone on so it’s not quite as bad aha

• Options
    Aww @Starlight well done for emailing your teacher <3 that’s really great, yeah it’s definitely a bit easier with the microphone off. 

I need another coffeeeeee ;) 
  • Options
    Time to spend the rest of the day binge watching celebrity master chef 
    Yesss I love a bit of celebrity masterchef
  • Options
    Aww @Starlight well done for emailing your teacher <3 that’s really great, yeah it’s definitely a bit easier with the microphone off. 

I need another coffeeeeee ;) 
    I need coffee so bad but know it’ll make me feel shit ahaha. I can’t focus so when he asks questions and I don’t get it I keep proper stressing ahaha

• Options
    I’m annoyed people said I sent more then one email but in my sent only one email was sent werid 
    That’s annoying hopefully you can get it sorted
  • Options
    I usually have my mic off but if he asks questions I have to turn it on to answer, there’s only 4 in the class so he picks on all of us quite a bit it’s horrible, but today I’m only using the chat box which helps a little aha

• Options
    Dandelion said:
    That’s annoying hopefully you can get it sorted
    Hope so waiting for email back 
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    I usually have my mic off but if he asks questions I have to turn it on to answer, there’s only 4 in the class so he picks on all of us quite a bit it’s horrible, but today I’m only using the chat box which helps a little aha
    Aww think 12 on Mine today normally I have video and mic off but they have set me a goal to have it on and to speak!!! So scared it’s at 2 Pm!!!
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Aww think 12 on Mine today normally I have video and mic off but they have set me a goal to have it on and to speak!!! So scared it’s at 2 Pm!!!
    You’ve got this!! I’m sure you’ll be absolutely fine, my teacher just asked me a question I had completely zoned out so had to guess what he was asking aha

• Options
    Starlight said:
    Starlight said:
    You’ve got this!! I’m sure you’ll be absolutely fine, my teacher just asked me a question I had completely zoned out so had to guess what he was asking aha
    Haha ok I will let you know how it goes 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hi
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Hi
    Hi 
  • Options
    Hiya @GreenTea how are you?