Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    Nothing is comfy
    Aww no! Sending hugs!! Loads of em <3
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Starlight said:
    @Starlight ahahhaahaha!!! That's so funny!! I'm actually wondering if this person had something to do with the essay expert. Loads of strange things happened. Maybe all ghosts!
    It actually kinda freaks me out that someone could so easily pretend to be me in chat!!

Someone tried to be me once.. while I was banned, tried to get me in trouble but IP address gave them away lol I got a PM from the mix and got really upset and anxious but turns out it was someone pretending to be me
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    @Starlight ahahhaahaha!!! That's so funny!! I'm actually wondering if this person had something to do with the essay expert. Loads of strange things happened. Maybe all ghosts!
    It actually kinda freaks me out that someone could so easily pretend to be me in chat!!

Someone tried to be me once.. while I was banned, tried to get me in trouble but IP address gave them away lol I got a PM from the mix and got really upset and anxious but turns out it was someone pretending to be me
    Aww I’m glad they knew it was someone else!! It always kinda scares me that online people can so easily pretend to be other people!!

• Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

Aww I’m glad they knew it was someone else!! It always kinda scares me that online people can so easily pretend to be other people!!

Yep always got to be careful
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Starlight tea was happily chatting away in SC. I spotted them whilst checking out CR so we didn’t scare them away hahaha😂
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea oh that's horrible, I'm glad they got figured out! That's really not fair. 

@Starlight I totally agree, it's scary really, that anyone could like be an identity thief online. It's a weird thought.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Liam
    Hello how are you.
  • Options
    I’m good thank you @GreenTea how are you??
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Starlight tea was happily chatting away in SC. I spotted them whilst checking out CR so we didn’t scare them away hahaha😂
    Ohh okay so it was just a weird coincidence then. That's going to be confusing from now on ahaha

• Options
    I don't know how I am tbh
  • Options
    @Liam are you being serious ahaha ;) no way that's coincidental. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hugsss 🤗 🤗 🤗 
  • Options
    I am being serious hahaha! I just assumed it was starlight undercover 😅 if someone else joined with the name liam I’d change my name to orange squash 
  • Options
    @Liam Orange Squash ahaha ;) if you ever need a new user title, that should be it. I've been into chat under cover a couple times in the old days. A few mods didn't realise that ChocolateElf, who attended chat for a couple of years, is me! Had to change it when Eleanor joined as I went by Eleanor then. 
  • Options
    I’d be spotted in no time😂 .

i joined wee bit after zen but I think people thought that she was you 😂
  • Options
    I have no idea how to get to work tomorrow. They've closed off the canal by my house
  • Options
    A few people thought zen was me @Liam, it was actually @Millie2787 who told me in the end as I didn't really use chat at the time. I found that hilarious!
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh noooo! I hate when that happens is there another way you know of? I hate when I have to change things!
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Boo
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Ha! Awesome. I always thought eleanor was a rare name !
  • Options
    @Liam the reason why I went by Eleanor was because I thought Elle was a rare name at one point ahaha and someone would find me on here that I knew! Was paranoid about that for ages but now im not bothered aha. Eleanor is more common than you might think a lot of Ellie's and Elle's and Nora's and even Lenn's are actually Eleanor's.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 heyyyyy!! how you doing?
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh noooo! I hate when that happens is there another way you know of? I hate when I have to change things!

There's the super busy road with no traffic lights so might get ran over tbh
  • Options
    @GreenTea OMG, I hope you manage to find a way and you get there alright <3 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Immm wide awakeeee
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @GreenTea OMG, I hope you manage to find a way and you get there alright <3 

Meh I'm not bothered anymore tbh. To depressio to like be bothered about anything
  • Options
    @Millie2787 ahaha me toooooooo!!!!!!!!!

@GreenTea aww. Sending hugs <3<3 
  • Options
    @independent_ ohhh didn’t know that.. might start calling our Zen lenn 😆
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    @Liam it was a thing I saw on twitter recently, that Lenn is a nickname for Eleanor. I didn't know that either. Less common than Ellie and Elle but still a thing aha. 

On a separate but sort of related note, I find it hilarious how after all these years, my computer still tells me my name is misspelled.