Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    @pandalover200 do you do anything to relax before bed?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    @pandalover200 do you do anything to relax before bed?l
    listen to radio 
  • Options
    I love sleep!!! aha @GreenTea
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @pandalover200 what radio station do you like to listen to?
  • Options
    @pandalover200 what radio station do you like to listen to?
    My local 
    and  enjoying times radio which  launched last week
  • Options
    @pandalover200 oooh what kind of music does times radio play?
  • Options
    @pandalover200 oooh what kind of music does times radio play?
    Times radio isn’t music it’s a new talk one but has good presenters and  good interviews on all  kind of things and guests covers mental health too 
  • Options
    @pandalover200 ahh I just asked my alexa to play it out of curiosity, it sounds quite good, I like listening to Heart Scotland in the evening/at night, the nighttime presenter who's on at 1am on there is really good. I also like Magic FM.
  • Options
    @pandalover200 ahh I just asked my alexa to play it out of curiosity, it sounds quite good, I like listening to Heart Scotland in the evening/at night, the nighttime presenter who's on at 1am on there is really good. I also like Magic FM.
    I see are those music and chat haha I might have just got you hooked on times radio!! What do you think?
    you are posh having a  Alexa lol
  • Options
    Aha @pandalover200 im back on spotify for the minute, will have a proper listen tomorrow :) 

Heart and Magic are mostly music, there's a bit of chat in them but not like interviews and stuff. I love music! Aha I love my alexa, I'm certainly not posh though she hardly understands my accent aha. 
  • Options
    Aha @pandalover200 im back on spotify for the minute, will have a proper listen tomorrow :) 

Heart and Magic are mostly music, there's a bit of chat in them but not like interviews and stuff. I love music! Aha I love my alexa, I'm certainly not posh though she hardly understands my accent aha. 
    Haha ok no worries 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm such an anti sleeper
  • Options
    @GreenTea did you decide against sleeping now aha
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    glad to hear @EGM what you been doing today?
    I slept until about 12:30pm but I was dreaming so it was interesting. Then I watched some TV and did a little work. Plus I had a zoom meeting with my youth group. So it's been pretty chill
  • Options
    oh by the way @Starlight, did you join chat tonight with the username "starlight tea"? You appeared under that username and everyone was talking to you but you didn't say anything aha. ;) 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    edited July 2020
    oh by the way @Starlight, did you join chat tonight with the username "starlight tea"? You appeared under that username and everyone was talking to you but you didn't say anything aha. ;) 
    I joined chat as starlight for the first 20 minutes and then left and was in a zoom call the rest of chat so no I didn’t. Was there a user picture? That is so weird!!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Idk I'm just sat on the fllor
  • Options
    @EGM aww im glad you had a good day :) 

@Starlight I don't think so, it was really funny though. did you have it logged in on your phone or something from when you were making tea another time ahaha.
  • Options
    I am going to sleep now not around tomorrow but will chat again Friday and weekend for some reason I always feel worse  at weekends anyone else?
  • Options
    EGM aww im glad you had a good day :) 

@Starlight I don't think so, it was really funny though. did you have it logged in on your phone or something from when you were making tea another time ahaha.
    No I’ve never had my username as starlight tea ever! Wasn’t me

• Options
    @Starlight it sparked a conversation about what drink we'd put at the end of our usernames if we had to pick one aha, mine would be coffee aha. 

@GreenTea the floor can't be comfy!!! 

@pandalover200 goodnight <3 hope you sleep well.
  • Options
    @independent_ well that’s weird still aha I’ve got an impostor!! Well at least you had a laugh about it. I wonder if they show up to any other chats. Looks like if it was someone else you’ve probably scared them off aha 

• Options
    @Starlight ahaha we thought it was you because .. well you're starlight and you love tea! It was really funny. They didn't say a single word aha so yeah if it was a newbie poor them aha!
  • Options
    Oh and we also had an essay writing expert in chat ... it was one strange chat tonight aha
  • Options
    @Starlight ahaha we thought it was you because .. well you're starlight and you love tea! It was really funny. They didn't say a single word aha so yeah if it was a newbie poor them aha!
    Yeah I guess does sound like a me thing ahahah!! Would be a great coincidence if it was a newbie otherwise it’s an impostor or a chat ghost ahahah

• Options
    Nothing is comfy
  • Options
    @Starlight ahahhaahaha!!! That's so funny!! I'm actually wondering if this person had something to do with the essay expert. Loads of strange things happened. Maybe all ghosts!
  • Options
    Oh and we also had an essay writing expert in chat ... it was one strange chat tonight aha
    Oh wow aha wish I had been there the whole of chat!!! I always seem to miss good chats! Not that they’re not all good ahaha

• Options
    Mehhhh
  • Options
    @Starlight ahahhaahaha!!! That's so funny!! I'm actually wondering if this person had something to do with the essay expert. Loads of strange things happened. Maybe all ghosts!
    It actually kinda freaks me out that someone could so easily pretend to be me in chat!!