Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    They are all such good singers.  
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Incredible singers!! And dancers!! (But the girls are tiny) aha 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    It's the "oh shit" when going on about meeting a girl

Had me laughing so much
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    It’s genius there are so many little bits that just have me laughing so hard ahaha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    It's really good hahaha. 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Meeep moop meeeelp
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I am so tired and I’m in work til 10pm and back in work at 8am tomorrow morning. Urgh 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Having another rave at work lol
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I just ordered some new shampoo bars and I'm so excited
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    I just somehow managed to accidentally shut a door on my finger :lol: I always forget how painful that is! 

@GreenTea where did you order from in the end?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I just somehow managed to accidentally shut a door on my finger :lol: I always forget how painful that is! 

@GreenTea where did you order from in the end?

Soul and soap! 
    Really good website
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww that’s nice :) I love finding nice websites like that
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Yh I just hope they are nice
  • Options
    Boo lol
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Boo lol

Hey
  • Options
    Rave at work now lol love down time for paperwork 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Haha nice
    Post edited by GreenTea on
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,514 Skive's The Limit
    Po
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Heyy!!
  • Options
    Finally finished watching frozen two
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Aww @Shaunie did you like it?
  • Options
    Well apart from knowing what happens cause of this thread yeah
  • Options
    Aww, I'm glad you liked it either way, still nice to watch I bet. 
  • Options
    Debatable lol. Don’t like knowing what happens feeling pointless but yeah
     how’s your day been?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    HELLOOOOOOoo

I watched the Eurovision film
  • Options
    I have the cutest friends. Honestly had such beautiful conversations tonight and planned in video calls and meet ups and I'm so freaking happy and love my friends
  • Options
    Love me a bowl of custard 
  • Options

Omg literally had a full on conversation about custard earlier lol
    Got anything with it?
  • Options
    What does that mean lol?
  • Options
    I so exciteddd