Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Hold onto hope @GreenTea ❤️

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,650 Legendary Poster
    Aww I so hope it's wrong too. <3 I hope everything turns out ok 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Its way too hot tonight!! Feel like im going to over heat aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    hmm im wondering what to watch now aha. Maybe more ambulance 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Starlight said:
    Its way too hot tonight!! Feel like im going to over heat aha
     Yoga instead?
  • Options
    hmm im wondering what to watch now aha. Maybe more ambulance 

I still need to catch up on this
  • Options
    @Starlight saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!! It's so hot and humid it feels disgusting :lol: 
  • Options
    I’m not really into TikToks lol idk🤣 I was forced into doing the git up challenge by my friend but other than that have no done any and not downloading the app incase I get addicted 🤣
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    Ah just been looking on my profile and ive only just realised your discussion number goes up everytime you report a thread. I was wondering how ive made 458 disccusions😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Liam said:
    I’m not really into TikToks lol idk🤣 I was forced into doing the git up challenge by my friend but other than that have no done any and not downloading the app incase I get addicted 🤣
    It does get a bit samey
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Liam said:

Tiktok isn't worth the time wasting tbh
  • Options
    Yeah, I did a bit of more stomping around and just throwing myself around rather than dancing aha helps me to feel freer and then did a little bit of dance but not really feeling it, did enough to improve my mood slightly but now i just want to cover up and hide under my covers but its way to hot, and guess what still cant open my flipping window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna overheat aha

• Options
    Get some water starlight
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Ah just been looking on my profile and ive only just realised your discussion number goes up everytime you report a thread. I was wondering how ive made 458 disccusions😂
    OH! I was wondering where my second discussion was. I was thinking .. I can’t remember making another thread and if I did I don’t remember what I talked about  🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Its funny how it says "your complaint is being processed" or something when you report a post for POTM😂
  • Options
    @Liam me too I know if I download it I'll get addicted aha. 

@Shaunie yes!!!! I was wondering about this. I haven't made many discussions at all but apparently I've made 48 including reported things. It's odd aha. 
  • Options
    Probably shouldn't be talking about reporting posts tbh..can cause anxiety 
  • Options
    I’m so glad you cleared that up. I didn’t wanna ask incase I had actually made a second discussion and I’d forgotten about it cause that’s defo something I’d do 🤣
  • Options
    Just downed a pint of water @GreenTea aha gonna go get another glass for next to my bed when I go to sleep aha

• Options
    It's so warm in here!!!
  • Options
    It's so warm in here!!!

Same
  • Options
    @Liam I was wondering how the hell I've made 48 discussions aha when I can remember making about 20 or so :lol: I've been here a lot of years though.
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Just downed a pint of water @GreenTea aha gonna go get another glass for next to my bed when I go to sleep aha

Good plan
  • Options
    I want some chocolate
  • Options
    I want some chocolate
    What kind?
  • Options
    Ohhh me too!! I could really do with something nutty!! ohhh chocolate ahaha

• Options
    I've got some magic stars but they're downstairs, up here I've got cadbury's buttons aha. Dunno if I'll actually eat chocolate or not but OMG I want it lol 
  • Options
    IM a bit obsessed over learning all of the dances on tik tok 😂 it's fun lol
  • Options

Had a nibble of one of these early and it was really nice. Should try if you like dark chocolate
  • Options
    I've got some magic stars but they're downstairs, up here I've got cadbury's buttons aha. Dunno if I'll actually eat chocolate or not but OMG I want it lol 

Put it in freezer so doesn't melt