Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,661 Legendary Poster
    Google chrome was giving me a ‘side by side’ error whatever that is and then it kept stopping when I tried to reinstall it but finally it worked aha! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ah that's good. Glad it's fixed
  • Options
    Aha idk why that happened. I'm not very good with technology and my internet geek partner isn't answering his phone. Had to work it out myself aha!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I normally ring my brother with computer issues and he fixes it
  • Options
    I usually ring my partner but he's probably outside without his phone aha. Pretty proud of fixing it once I'd got over being really really really mad at it aha!
  • Options
    Lol always go straight in with the logic approach
  • Options
    Thank goodness I have my phone, meant I could still do @Starlight 's chat quiz aha!! 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    edited June 2020
    Ahaha yeah @independent_ and you won a round!  =) 
    Well done for getting your chrome to work btw
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    @Starlight I still can't believe it!!! I never win anything!! Like I genuinely can't believe it OMG!! I'm rubbish at quizzes how did that happen!!!!!!! ;) it was amazing well done for hosting it!
  • Options
    @independent_ Im so proud of you!! aha Your not so rubbish anymore, you won a round aha. Thank you so much it was really quite fun to host aha glad you enjoyed it aha. <3

• Options
    @Starlight after the chat I just had to listen to the song which got me the round aha, I haven't actually heard that song in years but somehow I remembered who sang it!
  • Options
    It's too hot
  • Options
    It almost feels hotter tonight to me than it did last night @GreenTea :lol: it's wayyyyyyyyyyy too hot!
  • Options
    What luck @independent_ aha

• Options
    Mhmm. Too hot
  • Options
    It was one of the songs that was played at our primary 7 leavers party @Starlight so maybe that's a factor in me remembering it aha but yes mostly luck!
  • Options
    Ahh okay yeah maybe thats it @independent_ ahaha

@GreenTea it sure is hot, way to hot for this time of night for my, likings :sweat:

• Options
    @Starlight aha maybe. A lot of things went wrong today but winning that round made my day! Small things like that I love aha. 

This heat is unbearable!
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Early shift tomorrow Yay .... not 🙄
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,545 Skive's The Limit
    It's a lot cooler tonight i think
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options

Go to bed!!!
    Hope it goes ok
  • Options
    @independent_ yep it's hotter Tonight than last night according to my thermostat
  • Options
    @Starlight yep. Literally sweating but could be because I'm so worried about my friend etc
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

Go to bed!!!
    Hope it goes ok
    Can’t sleep lol 

saw what looked to be a fatal crash on M6 on way home they had screens up 🥺 I don’t wanna go in tomorrow someone go for meeeeeeeeeee ill
    give you louie cuddles in return 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Im glad to hear it made your day @independent_!! 

• Options
    Shaunie said:
    It's a lot cooler tonight i think
    Yeah seems a lot cooler tonight to me too 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe there’s more of a breeze for me 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

Go to bed!!!
    Hope it goes ok
    Can’t sleep lol 

saw what looked to be a fatal crash on M6 on way home they had screens up 🥺 I don’t wanna go in tomorrow someone go for meeeeeeeeeee ill

Oh that explains a lot... 

Hopefully you'll manage to sleep at some point. Remember have a nice self care plan for when you get home
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

Go to bed!!!
    Hope it goes ok
    Can’t sleep lol 

Oh that explains a lot... 

Hopefully you'll manage to sleep at some point. Remember have a nice self care plan for when you get home
  • Options
    maybe a bit of both, but thats okay @GreenTea because feeling worried is a completely valid emotion and we are all here for you! Sending the most massive biggest hugs I could find xx

• Options
    It's 2, degrees warmer than what the temperature was this time last night ;)

@starlight

Mhmm staying up all night to hope for news