Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    ok looks like my internet is back! I can load ambulance now aha. Hope it isnt too sad tonight
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    interestingly mine was ok outside but now that I'm inside... nope aha.
    😂
    My WiFi doesn't reach the garden so I'm using my data haha good thing I have 12gb
  • Options
    I need to catch up on the last 2 episodes! @independent_
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    I wish i was still a kid at school 😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Absolutely love the people I with now. Can't beat heart to hear rants and chats 💕
  • Options
    @GreenTea those people sound amazing!!! 

Ah well it either wasn't on tonight or it's not been uploaded to the iPlayer yet aha, will have to watch the australian one instead!!

@Shaunie I get what you mean, I hated school though. I love educating yorkshire 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Absolutely love the people I with now. Can't beat heart to hear rants and chats 💕
    But youre on your phone while speaking to them lol. Hope that doesn't sound rude. It's just funny the way that's the norm for everyone ha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    It's funny ah @independent_
  • Options
    lucyking200lucyking200 Deactivated Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    Hey can you help calm me from my thoughts??
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    But youre on your phone while speaking to them lol. Hope that doesn't sound rude. It's just funny the way that's the norm for everyone ha

That's really rude of you to say..  
    We are all checking our phones and chatting. I'm also responsing to work messages. 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Not bad thanks @GreenTea :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Not bad thanks @GreenTea :)
    Good to hear!

Done anything nice today :)
  • Options
    Oh sorry didn't mean to be rude! 
  • Options
    Hey lucy what you up to? 
  • Options
    Hey can you help calm me from my thoughts??

Hey Lucy. Here we just talk random shit and have a good time :) hope we can help you feel calm and provide a distraction?

Have you watched anything on TV recently?
  • Options
    oh jeez this one is sad!!! Definitely need to look at these channel 4 comedies! What's your favourite @GreenTea?
  • Options
    Friday night dinner is my fav in channel 4
  • Options
    Ohhhhh yes I love that!! There's a couple I haven't seen actually. They're sooooooooooooooooooo funny :joy: 
  • Options
    Love friday night dinne
  • Options
    So excited to sleep with my fan tonight
  • Options
    Ohhhhh yes I love that!! There's a couple I haven't seen actually. They're sooooooooooooooooooo funny :joy: 

Yes! We started from season one again! Go watch it! Then look at the memes! I'm sure that will cheer you up
  • Options
    Shalom
  • Options
    That's gonna be soooo much better with your fan!! Mine isn't great but idk what I'd do without it honestly aha @GreenTea
  • Options
    Shit on the bloody thing
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Hey, how’s everyone doing? 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Hey @Starlight how are you doing lovely? 
  • Options
    Hey starlight. Im sad. How are you?
  • Options
    That's gonna be soooo much better with your fan!! Mine isn't great but idk what I'd do without it honestly aha @GreenTea

Yh I'm putting it on my desk so I can be cold Tonight
  • Options
    Heyyyy @Starlight!! How was dancing?
  • Options
    @GreenTea I'd say it's much better to be cold at night cause then at least you can put more blankets/sheets on but it's wayyyyyyyyyyy harder to cool down aha.