Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is it ok

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,968 Community Veteran
Would it be ok to confront bullies and abusers
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,859 Extreme Poster
    It depends on the situation really - could you explain more?x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    To find out why they did wat they did n then threaten their family which I no I shouldn't but I was guurrrrr
    They raped me n I hav to live with not having justice. They hav a family now. They sed it doesn't matter coz it was 8 years ago
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey @ellie2000 after what you have gone through you may have a lot of anger and upsetting feelings related to this, which is completely valid. It sounds really tough that you was unable to get justice, and Its understandable that the idea that they have a family and have "moved on" to a certain extent could feel unsettling, is that right?  <3

How do you feel the family would respond if you were to threaten them? 

Have you thought about writing a simple pros and cons to allow you to identify what you would gain from threatening and confronting them, and also what negative implications that could lead to, for both you and their family?

Have you spoke to anyone close to you about this for their advice? it can sometimes be useful to talk it through with someone, and rationalise it.  <3

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    The supposed mother FB me with phone calls and threats, but the bf was very nice about it and then I had visits from the police, wen I told him the story and I felt suicidal too. It was kinda like a battle. Eventually I stopped coz they weren't worth it. It feels like I'm stuck in the 3yrs of the sexual assaults 2010 and police came hammering down on me too tht yr through to 2013 coz someone installed limwire Nd ares destiny on my pc with dodgy sh*t on it n someone showed me pictures and videos which I didn't know what it was. A youtuber 'someordinarygamers' verified wat term was used on limwire. I used it for films n music coz I couldn't get out coz I was being abused. Police abused me. Police pick on the vulnerable n I couldn't tell anyone. So I closed in. N I still feel the same every day. Never trust housing accosiations, they started the bullying, I went in turmoil, then the police barged in. I'm not sure who was worse. No friends ☹️ coz I think the world is dangerous
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Now I know wat ALL ppl r like
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    HowDoYouTalkAboutItHowDoYouTalkAboutIt Posts: 54 Boards Initiate
    @ellie2000 People in this world can be very cruel and horrible and I am sorry for the way you have been treated. I personally don't know and can't imagine how bad it was for you but one thing I can say is not all people are like that. It may seem that way some times but some people are nice and care.

Again I'm sorry for how you are feeling and what is happened and I wish you all the best but keep optimistic and someone may surprise you in a good way someday. 

All the best xx
  • Options
    I'm a gamer girl and I spent alot on the ps store. I had a mental breakdown. Wat choose games or self harm or death 😵. I bought games tht I like d the look of not realizing the price. Games like 'we happy few' 'soma' and 'bioshock trilogy' I get upset these days coz I have flashbacks n im not going out
    Crazy mad insane