Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Mix Moderators Wordsearch

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
edited April 2020 in General Chat
When I noticed the wordsearch that @Ed_ had made about The Mix in general, it gave me an idea. So I have made a wordsearch about The Mix moderators.

It is a mixture of chat mods and board mods. I did not have enough room on it to add every single mod but I am still giving all of you a challenge. There are 32 mods for you to find. Apologies if I miss out any mods. It is not intentional. I just did not have the space to do it (and the website I used has a limit.)

Please put your answers in spoilers so people who are still trying to find the answers do not accidentally see your answers.

Oh and sorry about the black parts of the screenshot. I sent it to myself on WhatsApp so I had a backup copy (and the original screenshot had all the answers on and I cba to crop it out.)

Yes you can have bonus points for every word that is not related to moderators  (if there are any.)  ;) 

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
Post edited by Ed_ on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2020
    I have a clue to get everyone started but it is in a spoiler for obvious reasons.

Every day I will check whether anybody has gotten all 32 of the mods. If nobody has I will post a clue every day until someone finds it. But it is not the name of the mod!

All of the moderators still are around and have not left. So do not think about any past mods because I did not want to confuse any new users. 

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Yeahh that's to small for my phone haha, will have a look when I'm on my laptop 😊💖
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Sorry.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I can't see the letters. Sorry kasa
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I can't see the letters. Sorry kasa
    Okay. Sorry. 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I found me! Lol

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Spoiler please @Laine
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Do I get bonus points for finding 'old'? :tongue:
    Didn't I say bonus points for each other word found?
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    This is awesome Kasa, think it will take me a good week to find them all :lol:

I have cropped your image just to make it a bit easier for people to see. Perhaps if someone can find all 28, then we can dig out a prize to send out!

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    Got some clues as I can see people are still struggling. I will give 3 clues because I promised to do 1 each day but I missed out 2 days.

Look up and you'll find an old L.
    Look down and you'll find a new E.

Which mod beginning with J works in marketing and loves Jam?

• Options
    RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    That musta taken alot of work :open_mouth:
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Options

April 30th: Which S loves to sleep all the time?

May 1st: Which J went on a rent strike at university?