Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What's made you smile today?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I'm feeling positive and rested today as I managed to tick 2 things off my list.

I've also been feeling very smitten and stupidly happy with my partner. I'm excited for the future and just feeling very lucky to have him and the people I'm surrounded by ☺️ and I'm being more intentional about spending more time with the people I love.
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 412 Listening Ear
    My cat Vada sat on me which she's not done since she was a kitten and spent most of the night sleeping in my bed!
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    Having my first hot chocolate for the winter :)
  • Options
    cc_ilariacc_ilaria Posts: 79 Budding Regular
    I loves this thread :)) ♡ baking with my cousin made me smile today
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    faolan wrote: »
    My speech delayed 2yo sister said helloo to me this morning =)

That is such a precious moment. I had a speech delay and didn't talk until I was 4.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    The head of Music decided to use the bin as a drum.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Saw 2 rainbows today which cheered me up! 🌈

Also yesterday got complemented on my hair, got complemented by a lecturer on how I applied a theory in sociology to the Hunger Games and multiple people in my class asked me for advice on an assessment!

at1c6b6ywrvq.png

60t3zcbicfvj.png
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 590 Incredible Poster
    Seeing some little birds finally find our tiny wee bird table on our terrace :)<3
  • Options
    One of my teachers is in hospital due to a back injury. My classmates sent her some lovely get well soon messages on Teams. Her response was so lovely. Especially one part of it. "I’m going to get strong again and see you soon x"
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 830 Part of The Mix Family
    Tilly just being the best dog❤️😆
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    faolan wrote: »
    61s9l5fmczji.png

This lil' birdy i saw yesterday. He's missing some of his beak but i thought it made him look cute :lol:

Aw he looks adorable! Poor birdie, he's probably so self conscious about it :lol:
    He looks like he seen something impressive and is like Oooooh
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,995 Community Veteran
    Being in the moment right now 🤙
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Went to a cat cafe recently and this cat's fur was poking out!

58y1jreb3rlc.jpg

I also found out after years the Walkers BBQ ribs flavour is back which I absolutely love!
  • Options
    LauraaaaLauraaaa Support Group Moderator Posts: 19 Settling in
    i thought I’d come add my contribution “what made me you smile today” - the half eaten pringles can next to my bed 🥰
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    I found a bar of chocolate i forgot i had bought lol :lol:
  • Options
    When I got on the bus after school, there was actually a seat.
  • Options
    Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    Visited an old friend who has recently moved away from our home town for uni. We spent the day together and they showed me around their flat and the city.