Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Share your views: Continue to shape what The Mix does throughout this crisis

Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
It's really important for us at The Mix that we listen to people who use our services, or who may benefit from them, to ensure that we are meeting their needs as best as we can. This remains something that is esssential for how we operate during this crisis, as we know that as the weeks pass, these needs will change. Some of you came along to a chat we ran a couple of weeks ago which has resulted in us writing a number of pieces of content alongside having live streams on instagram for things like Yoga and Meditation so far, so sharing your views really does have an impact on what we can do.

We know that the situation is changing daily, and so we want to make sure we regularly check in on how we can continue to improve what we do. With this in mind, can you fill in this survey, and also if you feel comfortable, can you share it with friends to fill in too?
FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Post edited by TheMix on

Comments