Jordan from Switchboard will be here Wednesday and Friday this week to answer your questions on anything to do with sexuality and relationships - leave your questions over on this thread
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

End

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 617 Extreme Poster
It's the end :( bye-bye no one talks to me nomore
Kathleen07ElizabethAzzimanJade09Salix_alba_2019

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,909 Postholic
    Are you safe? We're here if you want to talk, I hope you're okay <3
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling DurhamPosts: 375 Moderator
    Hey @ellie2000

It sounds like you're really struggling right now. Do you feel safe? We are absolutely here if you need to talk, no matter what. We'll always do our best to listen and help you through this. 

If you don't feel as though you can talk here, please get in touch with Samaritans on 116 123. 

Stay strong <3
  • MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian LondonPosts: 1,979 Staff Moderator
    edited January 11
    What they said. ^ :)

We're here if you need us @ellie2000, and Samaritans (116 123) and Crisis Messenger (text THEMIX to 85258) are there to listen if you feel unsafe with your thoughts.

If you need a bit of time away, that's okay too. We'll still be here. :star:  
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,360 The Mix Elder
    I hope you're safe and okay <3 x
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 591 Extreme Poster
    Hope you're okay, we're here for you x
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 359 Moderator
    edited January 12
    Hey @ellie2000

It seems like things are really hard at the moment, we care for you here at the mix and if you would like to talk about anything, we are always here!

As mentioned above, please make use of the crisis resources if you need to, and definitely let us know how you are getting on.  <3

Crisis Messenger are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text 'THEMIX' to 85258 and talk to them about anything. 

Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123. They also have some online services here. 

Papyrus have a helpline that is open 9am – 10pm weekdays and 2pm – 10pm on weekends. You can call them on 0800 068 4141. 

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 617 Extreme Poster
    Not around certain people
    Elizabeth
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 506 Super Moderator
    Hey @ellie2000

Just popping on to send you some hugs and let you know that we care about you :heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
  • Han93Han93 EnglandPosts: 173 The Mix convert
    We're all here for you @ellie2000&nbsp; <3