Home Articles
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Why does my penis shrink when I take speed - The Mix

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited December 2019 in Articles

imageWhy does my penis shrink when I take speed - The Mix

Why does my penis shrink when I take speed? - The Mix asks an expert.

Read the full story here

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• valleywelshguy85valleywelshguy85 Posts: 1 Just got here
    How can you please get your own penis back to normal after a night on speed.??
  • MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 617 Incredible Poster

Hey @valleywelshguy85

As the article states “This has to do with the impact of the drug on the size of your blood vessels, which are basically narrowed in diameter. As a result, the blood has difficulty flowing through and this can make your penis look more like a little finger.”

With time, it should go back to normal but if you want to prevent this from happening again, then you may want to consider not taking speed. If you are concerned, it’s best to contact your GP.

If you’d like more advice relating to drugs specifically, feel free to contact FRANK https://www.talktofrank.com/

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.