You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi, my name is silverdaisy!

Hello everyone ! I've just joined and hope that this community will be helpful for me, I have struggled with my mental health for a few years and haven't managed to find any long term solutions so far I take medication which helps to an extent but I find it really difficult to talk to people about my problems on the phone or face to face however typing seems to be much easier so far!
Jade09Kathleen07

Comments

• mags98mags98 Posts: 123 Moderator
    Hi @silverdaisy

Welcome to the boards! Just joining the boards and introducing yourself is a big step, I hope you will find these boards useful 
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 234 Moderator
    Hello @silverdaisy

I hope that you can find the support that you are looking for here at the mix! and i'm happy you found us!

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,760 Postholic
    Hey, welcome! We'll be here when you want to talk :)
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,705 The Mix Elder
    Heyy! Welcome! I find typing much easier too. So i hope you find support you need. Maybe you could make a new thread in Health and wellbeing for when ever you feel comfortable to talk more x
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 544 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x