Have your say on new styling changes by voting on this poll. Don't miss out!

Hi, my name is silverdaisy!

Hello everyone ! I've just joined and hope that this community will be helpful for me, I have struggled with my mental health for a few years and haven't managed to find any long term solutions so far I take medication which helps to an extent but I find it really difficult to talk to people about my problems on the phone or face to face however typing seems to be much easier so far!
Jade09Kathleen07

Comments

• mags98mags98 Posts: 156 Moderator
    Hi @silverdaisy

Welcome to the boards! Just joining the boards and introducing yourself is a big step, I hope you will find these boards useful 
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 306 Moderator
    Hello @silverdaisy

I hope that you can find the support that you are looking for here at the mix! and i'm happy you found us!

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,876 Postholic
    Hey, welcome! We'll be here when you want to talk :)
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,209 The Mix Elder
    Heyy! Welcome! I find typing much easier too. So i hope you find support you need. Maybe you could make a new thread in Health and wellbeing for when ever you feel comfortable to talk more x
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 574 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x