Home Introduce Yourself
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Hi, my name is silverdaisy!

silverdaisysilverdaisy Posts: 1 Literally just got here
Hello everyone ! I've just joined and hope that this community will be helpful for me, I have struggled with my mental health for a few years and haven't managed to find any long term solutions so far I take medication which helps to an extent but I find it really difficult to talk to people about my problems on the phone or face to face however typing seems to be much easier so far!
Jade09Kathleen07

Comments

• mags98mags98 Posts: 287 Moderator
    Hi @silverdaisy

Welcome to the boards! Just joining the boards and introducing yourself is a big step, I hope you will find these boards useful 
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 590 Moderator
    Hello @silverdaisy

I hope that you can find the support that you are looking for here at the mix! and i'm happy you found us!

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,935 Extreme Poster
    Hey, welcome! We'll be here when you want to talk :)
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,273 An Original Mixlorian
    Heyy! Welcome! I find typing much easier too. So i hope you find support you need. Maybe you could make a new thread in Health and wellbeing for when ever you feel comfortable to talk more x
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 827 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome!x