Home Travel & Free Time
Need support urgently? Head to this thread.

Weekly challenge #120

StephanieStephanie Posts: 695 Super Moderator

Hey folks, so for this weekly challenge we are going to be doing the GIF challenge, where you can share a GIF representing how you feel. :heart:

Feel free to share your GIFs on this thread, we can't wait to see them, I love GIF's :heart:

Also feel free to vote for next weeks challenge, and if you have any other ideas for the weekly challenges you can share them over on this thread 

Happy sharing heart

Weekly challenge #120 5 votes

Give yourself/somebody else a compliment a day
40% 2 votes
Things you enjoy challenge
60% 3 votes
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 9,471 Supreme Poster
    This was me trying to cut my hair today hahah

if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
    Jade09
    Was trying to find gif for today but found One for @The Mix team instead ;)

Lol this is literally actually what at one point i did with my work experience with nhs 😂😂
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
    Jade09
    Counselling 

Jade09
    Me today

• AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
    Haa love this @Shaunie! How's the cleaning going? 

This was me this morning when I found out @Mike had opened the Christmas & New year sub-forum!

Will Ferrell Christmas GIF
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Kasa2103Butterfly23
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,597 Community Veteran
    Haha very good @Aife
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Loooll @Aife 😂

cleaning going good. Most ive done in a day. Feels fresher everywhere. Yay

Aife
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,058 Boards Guru
    Me when the teacher tells me off for not listening 😂

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.