You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Weekly challenge #120

StephanieStephanie Posts: 385 Super Moderator

Hey folks, so for this weekly challenge we are going to be doing the GIF challenge, where you can share a GIF representing how you feel. :heart:

Feel free to share your GIFs on this thread, we can't wait to see them, I love GIF's :heart:

Also feel free to vote for next weeks challenge, and if you have any other ideas for the weekly challenges you can share them over on this thread 

Happy sharing heart

Weekly challenge #120 5 votes

Give yourself/somebody else a compliment a day
40% 2 votes
Things you enjoy challenge
60% 3 votes
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,705 The Mix Elder
    This was me trying to cut my hair today hahah

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Jade09
    Was trying to find gif for today but found One for @The Mix team instead ;)

Lol this is literally actually what at one point i did with my work experience with nhs 😂😂
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Jade09
    Counselling 

Jade09
    Me today

• AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,153 Moderator
    Haa love this @Shaunie! How's the cleaning going? 

This was me this morning when I found out @Mike had opened the Christmas & New year sub-forum!

Will Ferrell Christmas GIF
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Kasa2103Butterfly23
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,231 Mega Poster
    Haha very good @Aife
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    Loooll @Aife 😂

cleaning going good. Most ive done in a day. Feels fresher everywhere. Yay

Aife
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,338 Mega Poster
    Me when the teacher tells me off for not listening 😂

“ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on”