Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Question about speed

damiendamien Posts: 1 Just got here
edited October 2019 in Drink & Drugs
I live in hungary, my friends are said that they know 93% speed so i tried it and that was different so that can be a fake drug or just more weaker?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Welcome Damien!

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that. You might get a bit more knowledge if you make a thread in Drink & Drugs :)
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited October 2019
    Hey there Damien, and welcome. :3

I've moved this thread to Drink & Drugs where you should get more relevant replies, and I changed the title so it's a little more descriptive. Also, just a heads up that The Mix is a UK based service. You're more than welcome to chat here but it might mean we don't have as much knowledge of some things (e.g. support services you can access in your area).

damien said:
    I live in hungary, my friends are said that they know 93% speed so i tried it and that was different so that can be a fake drug or just more weaker?
    Just to clarify, do you mean the drug you took (that you described as 93% speed) felt different to another drug you've tried before? Did it give you a different high?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi Damien, welcome to the boards!

Just reflecting on Mike's point that sometimes we don't have as much knowledge of some things. I thought I'd give you a link to Talk To Frank - it's a page filled with honest information and advice about drugs :smile:

That doesn't mean you can't talk to us here - we are more than happy to help where we can - it's just simply additional support :+1:

Take good care!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    How was it different?
    In my experience, the quality of speed can differ and sometimes it is cut reducing the strength, but it has such a distinctive taste and smell I think it would be noticeable if it were an entirely different substance.
    Weekender Offender