Home Introduce Yourself
We are writing some music with the help of a professional band! Share some small positive stories from lockdown to contribute our song over on this thread!
Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated forum.

Hello!

HollyPearlHollyPearl Posts: 4 The Mix Staff
Hi all! 

My name is Holly and I'm the Editorial Communications Manager here at The Mix. I've been with the charity for about two months and I'm really excited to be here! I'm really interested in discussions around race, gender and sexulaity and I'm also passionate about trans rights.

I'll be posting every now and then to find out what the community thinks we should be making content about and to get your thoughts and advice on our projects.

Holly :)

Kathleen07Jade09alia_nm95

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 8,168 Boards Champion
    Welcome Holly!:)
    Stop imagining fake scenarios and hurting your own feelings 
    HollyPearl
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 702 Incredible Poster
    Welcome Holly :)
    HollyPearl
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 817 Incredible Poster
    Hey Holly, Welcome! X
    HollyPearl
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,936 Postholic
    Hi Holly, it's great to have you with us :)
    HollyPearl
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 673 Incredible Poster
    Welcome Holly :)
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    HollyPearl
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,153 Ultimate Poster
    Hi. Welcome to the madhouse (The Mix.)
    I'm sick of covering up. I'm tired of feeling so broken.  I'm tired of falling in love. Sometimes I'm shy and I'm anxious. Sometimes I'm down on my knees. So I won't wear makeup on Thursday. Cause who I am is enough. And there are many things that I could change so slightly. But why would I succumb to something so unlike me? I was always taught to just be myself. Don't change for anyone.
    HollyPearl
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 510 Moderator
    Welcome Holly! It's nice to have you here  :)
    HollyPearl