Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!
We are now trialing a points system in an effort to be clearer about the consequences for breaking community guidelines. Head over to this thread to find out more and give your feedback :)

hey, I’m knownasloner

knownaslonerknownasloner United KingdomPosts: 30 Cool Newbie
edited August 14 in Introduce Yourself
Hey!

I’ve found myself at the mix because over the past few years, things are becoming increasingly difficult for me. I’ve had anxiety [specifically social], since my early childhood as well as trust issues, self-diagnosed paranoid personality disorder and possibly other issues which have become more intense due to recent events.

During my time here, I will try my best to be there for anyone who needs it. I hope I can have a positive impact on someone’s life as well as getting some support of my own. x
Kathleen07mags98

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 The sad girl Posts: 1,367 Fanatical Poster
    Hey, welcome!

It's great to have you here. I hope we can help :heart:
    When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind - Linkin Park

Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls, every time that you lose it sing it for the world - MCR

knownasloner
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,246 The Mix Elder
    Welcome to the mix ! <3

Glad you're seeking support here, everyone's lovely. - i hope we can support you with those challenges 

take care <3
    The moon taught me: its okay to go through phases. 🌙 The sun taught me : no matter how many times you go down, keep rising🌤
    knownasloner
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,595 Staff Moderator
    Welcome to the community @knownasloner. :) You're in the right place - really glad you found us.
    "900 years of time and space and I've never met someone who wasn't important.”
     - The 11th Doctor
    knownasloner
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,384 Mega Poster
    Hey, welcome! hope you find what you need here :) <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    knownasloner
  • AzzimanAzziman Posts: 465 Rampant Poster
    Welcome!x
    knownasloner