You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

hey, I’m knownasloner

knownaslonerknownasloner United KingdomPosts: 36 Cool Newbie
edited August 14 in Introduce Yourself
Hey!

I’ve found myself at the mix because over the past few years, things are becoming increasingly difficult for me. I’ve had anxiety [specifically social], since my early childhood as well as trust issues, self-diagnosed paranoid personality disorder and possibly other issues which have become more intense due to recent events.

During my time here, I will try my best to be there for anyone who needs it. I hope I can have a positive impact on someone’s life as well as getting some support of my own. x
Kathleen07mags98Maddie05Butterfly23ClaraOswald

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,760 Postholic
    Hey, welcome!

It's great to have you here. I hope we can help :heart:
    knownaslonerMaddie05
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,705 The Mix Elder
    Welcome to the mix ! <3

Glad you're seeking support here, everyone's lovely. - i hope we can support you with those challenges 

take care <3
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    knownaslonerMaddie05
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,814 Staff Moderator
    Welcome to the community @knownasloner. :) You're in the right place - really glad you found us.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    knownaslonerMaddie05
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,662 Mega Poster
    Hey, welcome! hope you find what you need here :)<3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    knownaslonerMaddie05
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 544 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    knownaslonerMaddie05
  • Maddie05Maddie05 UK/NottinghamPosts: 56 Miniposter
    Hiya! It's really awesome you found the mix. It's also really lovely how you feel as if you can support everyone else when you are struggling with your own problems. Everyone here is understanding and polite, if you are ever in a bad situation, or you don't feel good, then you can have a chat with anyone. The moderators like Aife and Mike, and all the other mods, are really kind, and they really support everyone! <3

I've been here for a few days, and I've really enjoyed all the support and kind words that have been said. I hope you enjoy your stay too <3 You are welcomed by all!

Take care of yourself!

- Maddie
    knownasloner
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 816 Incredible Poster
    Hey there! 

Welcome to the mix, we are happy that you have found us and I really hope that you are able to find the support you need here.  <3

Butterfly x
    knownasloner