Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Not ok

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    Everyone matters <3. Hope you keep posting here - safe to say how you feel here & we'll be listening
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Why are people so nasty
  • Options
    Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    @GreenTea Anyone who is nasty to you doesn't understand and you should try and focus on the people who do 🙂, you have our support ❤️
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    @GreenTea you have our full support and I hope that you find that here helps a little bit, the people that are being nasty aren't worth your time.  <3

How are you feeling today?  :)

Butterfly x
  • Options
    I've been home for hours and I've just sat in bed and cried. I've finally built up the mental energy to simply have a shower. I feel... Numb? Why is depression suddenly hitting me harder than ever. Why have I crashed completely and suddenly.
    I was struggling before but I managed. 
    Now Im just so down
  • Options
    Xjoxgkgidohdohddhohodoxh,
  • Options
    Lol I need support and someone to help me.. it seems wanting that just makes me an invisible nobody again 
  • Options
    Guess I'll just... Support myself as nobody wants to support me clearly.
  • Options
    @GreenTea we do want to support you 💗
  • Options
    Do you want to talk more about how you are feeling today? 💓
  • Options
    I'm struggling so much. I don't understand why. It's just hit me like a ton of bricks. I keep crying. I can't shower, my head is all over the place. Having bad thought.. 
  • Options
    dogmad20dogmad20 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Hugs to you green tea sorry you feel this way I have also been stressed 
  • Options
    That sounds really difficult 💓 have you spoke to anyone about this recently? X
  • Options
    Nope butterfly. Am I being selfish needing support when others on here clearly need the attention for support more?
  • Options
    Of course you aren’t, you need the support just as much as any of us 💗
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Shouldn't of said what I said here. Never mind. Forget I said anything. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Don't know why it posted twice. I feel too dizzy to care.
  • Options
    Hhhhhh I'm struggling so much and literally nobody cares and it's frustrating because I just want to be able to scream and let it out but what's the point when nobody cares to listen in the first place. Maybe I'll just spend all of today in bed like I did yesterday.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Have you maybe thought about going for a mature walk ? I know silly idea but sometimes I like to just walk through the fields and along the river listening to all the sounds to try and clear my mind 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I'd rather just sleep for the next 2 weeks as everything is completely pointless
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Sending love and hugs GreenTea :heart:

I know that I care very much. We'd love to listen if you need to get anything off your chest. It sounds lonely to feel like nobody cares and I can relate to it.

It sounds like you've been going through a rough time and feeling really low.

I don't think of you as worthless, useless or a nobody at all. I understand feeling that way and it's terrible. I value you and I'm sure you're a great person.

Have you been feeling any more safe on the boards since you talked about that? As others say, you can always message the staff if you need to talk about it :smile:

If you do think going back on anti-depressants could help, I think it's worth going to your doctor about that. Please try not to feel like you'd be wasting their time and someone else might need it, you need it just as much and it's what the medical services are there for.

Let us know how you're feeling and if we can do anything :heart:
  • Options
    I rang the gp for an emergency appointment because my mental health is going down hill and they gave me an appointment for 2 weeks time. I just wanted to be put back on my anxiety and anti depressants meds but I have to go 2 weeks of getting worse. I tried to express how important an emergency appointment is but I'm just being set up to fail and I'm pissed off and angry and frustrated because I get told to reach out and I try to and this happens.
    Im just a time wasting nobody I guess 
  • Options
    Why am I even still here. Just need to sleep for 2weeks
  • Options
    Sigh
  • Options
    That’s silly about your GP . I’m so sorry it’s like that for you. Do you think that you might be able to ring 111 to maybe try and get a out of hours appointment to see a GP ? Would they do that if you need to see someone sooner than your appointment. I get 2 weeks is a very long time to go without medication . Your doing so well though sweetie. There’s always something each day that has made you smile or that your proud of that you share here with us and that makes us smile here to. You really are doing so well even if it dosent seen like it ❤️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I hope that you are able to try and sort out getting an appointment, its awful that you need one and can't have access to one for another 2 weeks :( 

I agree with @Millie2787 and her idea also.  <3

Hugs,

Butterfly x
  • Options
    Sending you extra special Hugs @GreenTea ❤️❤️
  • Options

Thank you
  • Options

Just sat crying. Feeling so much worse than I did and I just want to hide in bed.
    Appreciate your support and @Kathryn
  • Options
    Hugs @GreenTea <3