Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

therapy

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
should a person cancel an appointment without asking ur permission, after a month bn by with no therapy. I went all over the place
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 627 Incredible Poster
    Hi @ellie2000

Do you want to talk more about what happened?

If the appointment was for you, and you didn't give permission for someone to cancel the appointment, then the person shouldn't have done that. If a professional, such as a therapist, cancelled on you, then they should've asked or given you warning and referred/suggested other that places you can get support from.

I'm sorry to hear that you had to go without therapy for a month. It makes sense that it would've caused you to feel all over the place. Is it possible to chase up the appointment or get a new one?

Remember, you can always speak to our team https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team for confidential, one-to-one support if you feel you need it. We're here to help!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.