We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Pet peeves

MikeMike Posts: 1,352 Moderator
We've all got them. What are yours?

For me, it's people chewing with their mouth open and cutting me off mid-sentence. Rage.
this too shall pass

(away until the 26th)

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,119 Fanatical Poster
    edited March 13
    When people say the word “Moist “ or people grinding there teeth. 

Worse one when people finish sentances for me if I’m taking too long 😂
    You have a purpose.
    dannieee
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 4,968 Supreme Poster
    People who stop in the supermarket to catch up with somebody in the middle of the isle, like can you not, this is why I do my food shop online. 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • dannieeedannieee Posts: 3 Noob
    Chewing too loud!!
  • SkiveSkive No discipline! No morality! No respect! New ForestPosts: 14,879 Part of the furniture
    Mike said:

For me, it's people chewing with their mouth open

Yes. This. Fucking hate people who cham.

People who respond with "If you like" when I offer them something. It's not if I like, it's if you fucking like. My missus does this.

Also people who give change on top of notes.