Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

erm.....

hannahxoxohannahxoxo Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
hey everyone hope your all good. so going back to toxic friends pt three. me and this girl who is friends with the girl i fell out with were going to go to this thing together and we had planned it for ages. now the girl i fell out with (brooke) has decided she wants to go. now me brooke and my friend are going to go together. its gunna be so so awkward and just ruin it but my friend doesnt seem to care. us three are going to be in a car for like 2 hours together and she thinks its going to be fine. shes just put me in such a difficult position. and shes made me seem like the bad person bc im being truthful and saying its gunna be fucking awkward. my friend was also saying all this stuff that sounded like she doesnt want me to go. brooke has been on holiday and has just come back to schl and is already excluding me from everything to do with her and her two main friends who are also mine and one of them is that girl. i have other friends in the group so its fine but it just annoys me. they all bum lick her and dont want to 'anger' her and its just stressful. brooke has also excluded me from going to prom with them and she made it very clear and said it in a very bitchy way right in front me. anyway just needed to rant. only have a few months left and i know things will be better by then and when prom and the event actually comes it probs wont even be that bad but well see. im just so alone and still hoping everything gets better soon. xx

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey bud (and do tell me if all my replies are bombarding you),

Just wanted to say that it's good to rant, and we're all listening! Sounds difficult, and I'm sorry you're really alone.

<3
  • Options
    hannahxoxohannahxoxo Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    Hey bud (and do tell me if all my replies are bombarding you),

Just wanted to say that it's good to rant, and we're all listening! Sounds difficult, and I'm sorry you're really alone.

<3
    nooo i love your replies you help me so much!!! thank you haha xoxoxoxo