We’d like to support young and young adult carers better. To improve our services, we’d like to hear your thoughts on where we should focus our efforts.

When you have 5-10 minutes, complete our short survey for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher. Everything you say is confidential and held in line with our privacy policy.

Hi, my name is Lily

I am 22 years old and am just in between my studies. I’ve finished my undergraduate degree in psychology with media and am enjoying my time before continuing to a masters. I’ve always enjoyed talking to people about things that they deem important, and what’s more important than relationships? Sometimes I’m a little shy but once I relax I’m a great listener and always want to help people be their best!

Comments

• kathleen0172kathleen0172 Posts: 1,081 Fanatical Poster
    Heya and welcome Lily! :) xo

• RileyRiley Posts: 218 Moderator
    Hey @LilyVal welcome to the boards, we're always in need of more great listeners around here so it's wonderful to have you!

- Riley
  • AzzimanAzziman Posts: 367 Rampant Poster
    Welcome Lily!x
  • ShaunieShaunie No one. England 🏠Posts: 3,799 Ultimate Poster
    Welcome Lily
    Kindness begins from the understanding that we all struggle.
  • SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit EarthPosts: 82 Miniposter
    Welcome Lily!!  :) :) :)
    I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent
  • AifeAife Posts: 1,575 Moderator
    Welcome @LilyVal :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 109 Moderator
    Hey Lily, 

Welcome to TheMix :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
  • littlegemzlittlegemz EssexPosts: 49 Cool Newbie
    Hi Lilly I am new here too. I like to think I am wise but every now and then find myself making stupid choices. I wish you all the best in your career people like me need more people like you x