Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!
We are now trialing a points system in an effort to be clearer about the consequences for breaking community guidelines. Head over to this thread to find out more and give your feedback :)

Hi, my name is Lily

I am 22 years old and am just in between my studies. I’ve finished my undergraduate degree in psychology with media and am enjoying my time before continuing to a masters. I’ve always enjoyed talking to people about things that they deem important, and what’s more important than relationships? Sometimes I’m a little shy but once I relax I’m a great listener and always want to help people be their best!

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 The sad girl Posts: 1,367 Fanatical Poster
    Heya and welcome Lily! :) xo
    When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind - Linkin Park

Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls, every time that you lose it sing it for the world - MCR

• RileyRiley Posts: 283 Super Moderator
    Hey @LilyVal welcome to the boards, we're always in need of more great listeners around here so it's wonderful to have you!

- Riley
  • AzzimanAzziman Posts: 465 Rampant Poster
    Welcome Lily!x
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,246 The Mix Elder
    Welcome Lily
    The moon taught me: its okay to go through phases. 🌙 The sun taught me : no matter how many times you go down, keep rising🌤
  • SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit EarthPosts: 86 Miniposter
    Welcome Lily!!  :) :) :)
    I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 1,856 Staff Moderator
    Welcome @LilyVal :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 259 Moderator
    Hey Lily, 

Welcome to TheMix :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
  • littlegemzlittlegemz EssexPosts: 52 Miniposter
    Hi Lilly I am new here too. I like to think I am wise but every now and then find myself making stupid choices. I wish you all the best in your career people like me need more people like you x