Send in your Oscars predictions to be in with a chance of winning a bag of The Mix merch! Visit this thread to see the categories we're predicting, the nominations, and to submit yours.
We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Hi, my name is lostmyself18!

Hi All,

im new on here so not aware of the ropes just yet. I find myself a little lost with myself and am trapped in a bad relationship. Not happy in life at all right now, I moved to a new area a year ago and the I lost my best friend to cancer, became estranged from my family due to my sisters poor judgment in men and now I have health issues too. Apologies  for the sorry for myself intro hopefully you lot can lift my spirits a bit😊

Comments

• kathleen0172kathleen0172 UKPosts: 692 Incredible Poster
    Heya @lostmyself18, welcome :)

I'm so sorry to hear what you've been going through. I really hope we can lift your spirits a little too (also it wasn't a sorry-for-yourself intro, that'd be fine anyway!).

If you're a bit lost on how to get around on here, feel free to ask for some tips - you can always start a thread in the category "Help Desk" and ask any questions.

Good to have you <3

• AzzimanAzziman Posts: 325 Rampant Poster
    Welcome!x
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,274 Ultimate Poster
    Heyy. Welcome

sorry to hear about why youre here & what you have gone through. But glad youve found supportive place. Hope we can help in some way
    As I get older, the more I stay focused on the acceptance of myself and others, and choose compassion over judgment and curiosity over fear. ~ Tracee Ellis Ross
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,298 Moderator
    Welcome to the community, @lostmyself18. :) Glad you found us.
    this too shall pass