Home Introduce Yourself
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi, my name is lostmyself18!

lostmyself18lostmyself18 Posts: 1 Literally just got here
Hi All,

im new on here so not aware of the ropes just yet. I find myself a little lost with myself and am trapped in a bad relationship. Not happy in life at all right now, I moved to a new area a year ago and the I lost my best friend to cancer, became estranged from my family due to my sisters poor judgment in men and now I have health issues too. Apologies  for the sorry for myself intro hopefully you lot can lift my spirits a bit😊

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Heya @lostmyself18, welcome :)

I'm so sorry to hear what you've been going through. I really hope we can lift your spirits a little too (also it wasn't a sorry-for-yourself intro, that'd be fine anyway!).

If you're a bit lost on how to get around on here, feel free to ask for some tips - you can always start a thread in the category "Help Desk" and ask any questions.

Good to have you <3
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,162 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,814 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Heyy. Welcome

sorry to hear about why youre here & what you have gone through. But glad youve found supportive place. Hope we can help in some way
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,756 Community Manager
    Welcome to the community, @lostmyself18. :) Glad you found us.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!