Hi, my name is Lee!

Hi everyone 

Comments

• LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,227 Fanatical Poster
    Hey Lee and welcome!  Hope you find it good here,  any questions go ahead and ask the mix(Mike ed and Aife)  if you're not sure what to do you can always have a look at the rules and dig through some threads before you get started. 

Best wishes xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"I will make you believe you are lovely!" ~ TOP

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Lee
  • LeeLee Posts: 2 Noob
    Thank you 🙏
  • AzzimanAzziman Posts: 408 Rampant Poster
    Hey Lee,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
    Lee
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,036 The Mix Elder
    hey Lee,

welcome to the mix, glad to have you here. 

Hope you find it helpful, we are a lovely community, and everyone is super welcoming and kind :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Lee
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,324 Uber Poster
    Welcome

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,159 Mega Poster
    Hey Lee :) Welcome to the boards! :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Lee
  • AifeAife Posts: 1,725 Moderator
    Hey Lee! Welcome :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Lee