We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

Don't think I ever did this

Kasa2103Kasa2103 United KingdomPosts: 453 Rampant Poster
Hi everyone. I have been here for a few months but I never did an introduction. Some people may know me from the boards or group chat but some people may not. So for those who haven't, my name is Kayla but I prefer to be called Kasa or KasaShark, I am one of the younger members of The Mix Community, I love to do photography, dance, cheerleading, Gymnastics, Trampolining, Ice Skating, Swimming, Taekwondo, Singing, Drama and supporting people on and off the boards. I have 5 crazy but lovely cats however I only have 3 of them as my family couldn't cope with 5. I have been in 4 ice skating shows and my favourite show was my 1st and 4th show. I have 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters.

Welcome to new people who see this and yo to the ones who know me. 
You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
[Deleted User]

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    Since I first met you, you have grown up lots and become a lot sweeter and I particularly like how caring you've become and supportive, too. It's good you're into athletics, healthy also, so it's great you intorduced yourself, doesn't matter if it's late, you're all good Kasa! :)
    I'm driven by self doubt.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 United KingdomPosts: 453 Rampant Poster
    Thank you @Floxy Even if I don't have the other forum in my heart, seeing you on this lightens my life up.
    You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
    [Deleted User]
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 2,546 Mega Poster
    edited October 12
    Hey Kasa, I really wish i was that active and had that many interests.
    Hope youre okay. 
    There is some comfort in what we know. Even if that is deep in depression. I think i now more understand the quote of -life starts outside of your comfort zone. 
    Shaunie said:
    Hey Kasa, I really wish i was that active and had that many interests.
    Hope youre okay. 
    Thanks. I hope that you're ok too.
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 851 Incredible Poster
    Hey @Kasa2103 , welcome to the boards! I'm sure you'll soon be at home here (:
    :joy:
  • AifeAife Posts: 1,306 Moderator
    Welcome Kasa :) 
    Aidan said:
    Hey @Kasa2103 , welcome to the boards! I'm sure you'll soon be at home here (:
    :joy:
    You're definitely weird 
    Aife said:
    Welcome Kasa :) 
    Thanks but I only did the introduction as I forgot to do it
  • LabraBellLabraBell England, B68.Posts: 155 The Mix convert
    I completely forgot to do an intro too. I guess I'll do it now

"You don't have to be that courageous, empathetic, good-natured person - you choose to be. That's who you are. Our choices are what define us, not the things that are inflicted on us."

-Mike

-=-=-=-=-

"Remember that you aren’t your emotions, Emma. You are what you do, and you’re doing all the right things."

-Paul, Childline