We have 1 place left for support circle on Tuesday evening. You can sign-up here.
We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

Saying bye

MegglesMeggles Unicorn.Posts: 848 Incredible Poster
edited September 12 in Anything goes
Hello all.

I've made the decision to walk away for a while. I will no longer access the mix for support and will learn to fight on my own. I do however plan to come back on in time but only to carry bout my volunteer role.

I hope everyone looks after themselves. 
You all deserve happiness.

Bye for now ♥️♥️♥️

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie :): England 🏠Posts: 2,354 Mega Poster
    edited September 12
    Hey,

take care & remember if you dont wanna access this place for support,  there are other organisations,support or even other forums & you dont have to do it on your own.
    But understand that choice to leave is yours. But we will always be here

take care🌸
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton 🌸🌸🌸
  • Millie2787Millie2787 WorcestershirePosts: 240 The Mix convert
    hey,
    Remeber im always here if you wanna pop back for a rant about anything and to take time for yourself - self care is the most imporant thing
    love you <3
    Don't Change for people to love you, Be yourself and the right people will love you
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,660 Part of the furniture
    edited September 12
    Hey Meggles, I'm saddened you are leaving, but joyed to hear you will be returning. I think having a break from this enviroment can be really helpful, remember to look after yourself Meggles! Take care :) and we look forward to your return to TheMix. 
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 378 Rampant Poster
    Good Luck, remember you can always come back and visit even if you don't feel like posting for a while, or even only comment on positive posts for a while. We will still be here for whenever you need to talk :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • AzzimanAzziman Posts: 280 Rampant Poster
    Hey Meggles,

Sorry to see you leave - hope that it works out for you, and remember that we're still here for you in case you ever want to come backx

Much love <3