Saying bye

MegglesMeggles Unicorn.Posts: 824 Incredible Poster
edited September 12 in Anything goes
Hello all.

I've made the decision to walk away for a while. I will no longer access the mix for support and will learn to fight on my own. I do however plan to come back on in time but only to carry bout my volunteer role.

I hope everyone looks after themselves. 
You all deserve happiness.

Bye for now ♥️♥️♥️

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie Mind Over Matter🌻 England 🏡Posts: 1,914 Postholic
    edited September 12
    Hey,

take care & remember if you dont wanna access this place for support,  there are other organisations,support or even other forums & you dont have to do it on your own.
    But understand that choice to leave is yours. But we will always be here

take care🌸
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton 🌸🌸🌸
  • Millie2787Millie2787 WorcestershirePosts: 46 Cool Newbie
    hey,
    Remeber im always here if you wanna pop back for a rant about anything and to take time for yourself - self care is the most imporant thing
    love you <3
    Don't Change for people to love you, Be yourself and the right people will love you
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,660 Part of the furniture
    edited September 12
    Hey Meggles, I'm saddened you are leaving, but joyed to hear you will be returning. I think having a break from this enviroment can be really helpful, remember to look after yourself Meggles! Take care :) and we look forward to your return to TheMix. 
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 359 Rampant Poster
    Good Luck, remember you can always come back and visit even if you don't feel like posting for a while, or even only comment on positive posts for a while. We will still be here for whenever you need to talk :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • AzzimanAzziman Posts: 254 Rampant Poster
    Hey Meggles,

Sorry to see you leave - hope that it works out for you, and remember that we're still here for you in case you ever want to come backx

Much love <3