Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Saying bye

Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
edited September 2018 in Anything Goes
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,819 The Mix Elder
    edited September 2018
    Hey,

take care & remember if you dont wanna access this place for support,  there are other organisations,support or even other forums & you dont have to do it on your own.
    But understand that choice to leave is yours. But we will always be here

take care🌸
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 2,116 Mega Poster
    hey,
    Remeber im always here if you wanna pop back for a rant about anything and to take time for yourself - self care is the most imporant thing
    love you <3
    You have a purpose.
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    edited September 2018
    Hey Meggles, I'm saddened you are leaving, but joyed to hear you will be returning. I think having a break from this enviroment can be really helpful, remember to look after yourself Meggles! Take care :) and we look forward to your return to TheMix. 
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 389 Rampant Poster
    Good Luck, remember you can always come back and visit even if you don't feel like posting for a while, or even only comment on positive posts for a while. We will still be here for whenever you need to talk :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • AzzimanAzziman Posts: 496 Rampant Poster
    Hey Meggles,

Sorry to see you leave - hope that it works out for you, and remember that we're still here for you in case you ever want to come backx

Much love <3