Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Ridiculous

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 Fanatical Poster
I'm backkkk 😂

How fucking ridiculous is it for putting us on a break for feeling suicidal WOW. 
LaineShaunieAidan

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 Fanatical Poster
    I've really fucking thought about how I'm posting NOT lol
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,708 The Mix Elder
    Lostsense said:

How fucking ridiculous is it for putting us on a break for feeling suicidal WOW. 
    I used to think the same. But TheMix don’t just put suicidal people on bans. They put people who go against the rules or those who they feel will benefit from a ban. we have all signed up to the rules so should really follow them. And plus sometimes a break can help to find others crisis support & is with best intentions. Understand the frustation tho
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
    [Deleted User]Past UserfadedangelLaineAidanThe MixSalix_alba_2019
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,432 Mega Poster
    Welcome back, hope you're feeling a bit better now  <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,409 Community Managers
    edited November 2018
    Shaunie said:
    Lostsense said:

I used to think the same. But TheMix don’t just put suicidal people on bans. They put people who go against the rules or those who they feel will benefit from a ban. we have all signed up to the rules so should really follow them. And plus sometimes a break can help to find others crisis support & is with best intentions. Understand the frustation tho
    @Shaunie's bang on, here - we don't put people on breaks or bans just because they're suicidal. If we did, the community would be much smaller than it is. There are a lot of reasons we might decide a break is right for someone, some of which Shaunie has outlined. It's never something we do lightly.

I'm closing this thread now as I know we've talked about this privately, too. It's good to have you back @Lostsense. :)

Mike

We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
This discussion has been closed.