Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ridiculous

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
I'm backkkk 😂

How fucking ridiculous is it for putting us on a break for feeling suicidal WOW. 

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I've really fucking thought about how I'm posting NOT lol
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Welcome back, hope you're feeling a bit better now  <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    edited November 2018
    Shaunie said:
    Lostsense said:

How fucking ridiculous is it for putting us on a break for feeling suicidal WOW. 
    I used to think the same. But TheMix don’t just put suicidal people on bans. They put people who go against the rules or those who they feel will benefit from a ban. we have all signed up to the rules so should really follow them. And plus sometimes a break can help to find others crisis support & is with best intentions. Understand the frustation tho
    @Shaunie's bang on, here - we don't put people on breaks or bans just because they're suicidal. If we did, the community would be much smaller than it is. There are a lot of reasons we might decide a break is right for someone, some of which Shaunie has outlined. It's never something we do lightly.

I'm closing this thread now as I know we've talked about this privately, too. It's good to have you back @Lostsense. :)

Mike

Post edited by TheMix on
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
This discussion has been closed.