Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Male vs female 1

124»

Comments

• Options
    fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    edited October 2018
    559 💓
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,309 Part of The Furniture

get ready for the comeback 
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    as i act like a caring lad. 

Although i knows it only a game but it's a really sexest thread I think. Sorry just a personal opinion
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Abigail said:

Although i knows it only a game but it's a really sexest thread I think. Sorry just a personal opinion
     Why is it a sexist thread?

sexist - relating to or characterized by prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex./ A person with sexist views

thats like saying woman and mens only chat are sexist. Or like woman and mens toilet are sexist. But its Not saying you have to be one gender or anything.  Just interested to why said that :)

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    @Shaunie I did say that is my opinion. It's like saying to some one whixh sex is better men or woman. It's wrong as we are all equal and we are all until to the same support. The seperate chats i don't have an issue with as there arw somethings we as woman don't want to share and the same with men in front of the opposite sex. 

Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Abigail said:
    @Shaunie I did say that is my opinion. It's like saying to some one whixh sex is better men or woman. It's wrong as we are all equal and we are all until to the same support. The seperate chats i don't have an issue with as there arw somethings we as woman don't want to share and the same with men in front of the opposite sex. 

Oh. But the aim of a game isnt to determine who is better? All still equal  is just a bit of fun  . ive never thought after a game “oh ive lost, so we arent equal now”

But okay i was just interested. Understand is your opinion:)

Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Abigail said:

Oh. But the aim of a game isnt to determine who is better? All still equal  is just a bit of fun  . ive never thought after a game “oh ive lost, so we arent equal now”

Shaunie said:
    Abigail said:

Oh. But the aim of a game isnt to determine who is better? All still equal  is just a bit of fun  . Abigail said:

ive never thought after a game “oh ive lost, so we arent equal now”

It is not sexist. It was my idea. Keep your thoughts off the boards. And quit arguing. 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Wow. Kasa calm down. We was discussing not arguing. Youre on a public forum. People are allowed to comment their opinions 

• Options
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,309 Part of The Furniture
    edited October 2018
    Woooah guys, let's cool it down.

Regardless of whether this is your thread, @Kasa2103, nobody has a right to make personal attacks on anyone else. What you said and started here wasn't okay, and certainly wasn't within our guidelines. If you have a problem with the way a thread you posted is being used, either flag it or drop us a PM.

I've deleted the recent posts and I'm closing this thread now. Let's keep things chill. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.