We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Welcome to the new boards!

1235»

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,156 Fanatical Poster
    Shaunie said:
    The Mix said:
    Shaunie said:
    also cant get youtube links to properly work
    In theory, just posting a YouTube link should get the video to display normally - is that what you're doing

Hi.  Sorry hope not annoying. But The youtube links still dont work for a lot of people 

I’m the same I post the link and It’s  just the link the video has never shown for me 
    You have a purpose.
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,985 Moderator
    Heyy,

It seems to work when you click share on the YouTube video and then copy the link that comes up there. Does that work for you both @Millie2787 & @Shaunie

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
1235»