Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vote for post of the week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who gets your vote this week?

jamelia nominated:
My advice: commit a little self-crime, bust a nut and immediately afterwards ask yourself "what's an O.G. like myself to do in this particular quandary?". A man's mind is at it's clearest with a sticky tip.

Melian nominated:
G-Raffe wrote: »
Well the last time I entered something, I ended up being a dad.

yellowseahorse nominated:
Neddy wrote: »
I'm ready for it just like you are but I'm not going to go out to a club one weekend, get drunk and attempt to pick up any old random stranger just to "get it out of the way", and I have thought about it.

I'd like it to mean something. I don't know what that something is, and i'm certainly not waiting for "the one" before I do it, but you've waited long enough and it would be a shame to waste your virginity on some bloke who essentially only wants you for one thing and just uses you and chucks you.

Seems you have no problem attracting male attention, am sure it won't be too long before you find the right one....

frankipanda nominated:
If I was a woman...boobs. I would have boobs. I would enjoy that.

Melian also nominated:
Another Mod? Really?

I think you make them out of papier mache or something, surely there can't be this many techno geeks in need of work...

jamelia also nominated:
The whole point of a dating profile is to say "me, I'm fucking MINT", not to witter on about your feet.

frankipanda also nominated:
Letting the first man you find into your knickers, especially if you're drunk, is going to end badly. You're not going to choose someone you really fancy, you're not going to be safe with regards to STIs and you're probably not going to enjoy it.

I'm not saying you should save yourself for "the one", or anything as drastic as that, just be careful about who you choose to have sex with. Taking a little bit of time to make sure that the man will be considerate- that he'll focus on your pleasure as well as his- is a much better idea than having a drunken fumble. He doesn't have to be a long-term romantic partner if that's not what you want, a fling can be gentle and considerate, but make sure that you're both sober enough to have fun and have pleasure.

:chin:

Vote for post of the week 36 votes

CptCoatHanger
8% 3 votes
G-Raffe
30% 11 votes
Neddy
8% 3 votes
Infinite Part Deux
11% 4 votes
Slartibartfast
5% 2 votes