Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Beat arent telling me why i was banned. What the actual fuck. Probably cause there isnt a valid reason. Dont ever wanna go back anyway. Total shit
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm actually so useless
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    That dream has actually made me feel shit. I mean, I feel really shit because I always do, but this kind of shit is an anxious and unreal feeling (to go along with the usual depressed crap).
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Thought id join the private support group on BPD on facebook. Thought oh yeah private none of my family will know then. Join it to realise my older sister is in it, yeah that aint private anymore lol. Dunno if shes joined that cause of me or. But i dont think shes aware of many people she knows with MH challenges let alone BPD
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Omg i do not feel well all of a sudden. Not been having much of a appitate. But i just ate a whole ready meal lol and i think it was maybe too much now i feel really sick. And the tap water tastes really badly of chemicals to me
  • Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    Sending hugs to everyone that needs them <3 
  • Options
    Took paracetamol with caffeine in without realising, bonus is my headache is easing, problem is, I now feel too awake to sleep.

Can't win
  • Options
    Please :'(
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Feeling low ☹️ Self harm urges are awful. I’ve had such a bad day
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Such a unproductive day again 😕
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Absolutely gutted :( another care package has been sent to me but it couldn't be delivered because I wasn't home so I have to wait till Tuesday :( 
    Could of really used a pick me up :(
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    What the fuck 😭 In a spoiler because it could be triggering to fellow cat lovers/owners. 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/fife/1004315/fife-man-calls-for-owners-of-dog-who-mauled-his-three-legged-cat-to-death-to-come-forward/

Why? Simply why? I know some dogs don't like cats but that is beyond dislike.  I am going to petition for them to come forwards. As soon as the petition is made I will post it up (anonymously.)

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    :'(
    Post edited by Kathleen07 on
  • Options
    Just want to know what's wrong with me.. these horrifically crippling headaches and dizzy spells are affecting my day to day life and I'm struggling to cope...

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    I have been feeling really anxious recently and I feel embarrassed about why. Recently I found out from a school newsletter that my 3-in-1 teenage booster (Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio) is coming up in January (not sure which day the immunisation team are coming to the school but I know it is in January.) Sounds like a long time but it really isn't. Still not gotten over the trauma of last time I had a vaccine at school (or the embarrassment of bringing a toy cow to hug that most people saw.) Anything to do with needles scare me. Even in textiles I get scared (but only a little bit) when I accidentally poke myself in the finger whilst sewing. I sound like a stupid coward so it is okay to tell me to shut up and to not be a wimp. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Fed up of being in relationships with guys which I do so much for them and they give nothing back or just treat me like crap 😔😔
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Suddenly I get an awful realisation that I'm a bad person. Please let me die. Everything feels so cold and dark and I just want to leave or wake up. 
  • Options
    Wtf im so confused. My dad is asking how i am. And im asking why is he asking that (he never asks lol) i said im fine why. And he said just asking. I make a slight noise and he asks me what am i doing. Whats with all the questions. Im so confused. Have i left something around that shows im really suicidal or what. I don’t know. Now hes not going out like he said he was going to. And im like what. Have i done something to make it obvious at how much i wanna die or what
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Same

• Options
    edited October 2019

Post edited by Kathleen07 on
  • Options
    Lol literally spent all day asleep. Think its from going off flouaxatine. My family think ive overdosed :////
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Mood is low.. been on the go all-day everyday and I'm exhausted!
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Corronation street was too sad 😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Sending love, everyone. You're not alone and it's good that you're talking. <3
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Wish I was comfortable in my body. Just got changed for the 3rd time today. Yep I've been back and forth the hotel to change because I'm so unhappu
  • Options
    Been some bad flooding where I live and I'm about to head home to see for myself. Flooding makes me feel so anxious and I know it's gonna cause issues with trains. It's still rising and people are saying it's reaching the levels of the 2013 flood which were bad..

Just home my house is ok.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Thoughts of bad habits have been floating around the past two days since being back at home. 
This discussion has been closed.