Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Just been told I 'should've tried harder' when attempting suicide by someone I love 😠😠
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    These sleepless nights are ruining me.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Ooof, I've been hit withe the mother of all cramps. I even felt it all the way through my dream.

If you suffer from painful periods,  try cutting out dairy. I'm only cramping this time round because I had eaten more fair than usual this month, I blame my Greek friend she's an amazing cook 😅
  • Options
    Feeling really deflated today. 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Period pain is the absolute worst. :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I would like to thank the heavens for stopping from eating spicy food the day before my period. 

Boys if you're confused it better that you stay that way 🤣
  • Options
    Sending hugs to those who need them 
  • Options
    Really getting pissed off and frustrated with some people around me. Like I literally want to scream at them.
    (Nobody here)
  • Options
    got loads of munchies for mine and my nephews movie night and now my brain is telling me I cant have any :cry:  thought I was doing better...

TW (eating)

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Feel so empty
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Omg i feel a massive wave of sadness
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Moved to own thread. Ignore this. 
  • Options
    I feel so tired but i like this time because it's just quiet in the house and i just can be alone without my sister shouting at me
  • Options
    not even mid-day and already taken some prn :cry:
  • Options

How are you feeling today @BubblesGoesBoo ❤️
  • Options
    Just want a big squashy hug :( 
  • Options

Honestly @Salix_alba_2019 drained, struggling, suicidal... Just want to sleep the day away and hope tomorrow is better 💖
  • Options
    Im not important, i'm not strong, everyone who says otherwise is wrong.
  • Options
    It's amazing how long something can impact you.. like every single day it still upsets me and the things said and done go through me and the messages I constantly go through... It wasn't my fault though. There's only so many times I can be guilt tripped and manipulated
  • Options
    IM struggling to breath now:(
  • Options

All I can think about is hurting myself. I'm nothing. A burden. Useless. Waste of space. 

• Options

Honestly @Salix_alba_2019 drained, struggling, suicidal... Just want to sleep the day away and hope tomorrow is better 💖
    I hear you and I hope that today brings you lots of loveliness,

Take it easy hun and don't be afraid to let yourself try if you need to ;)

One minute at a time ❤️
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    The universal credit people are proper nice. I wrote something in my journal and they rang me to check up on me and said they can get a work coarch to ring me reguarly for just a chat if i need it. But yeah i said no because i dont wanna use their time. And they said i can write how i feel and then someone will ring me back and she was super nice. But really i should of said yeah cause i feel like proper shit 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Im not important, i'm not strong, everyone who says otherwise is wrong.
    Sending hugs your way Bubbles! <3

It sounds like you are really struggling right now. Although you have said that you are not important and strong, I disagree with that. It takes so much strength and courage to speak up about how you are feeling. I am so proud of you for everything that you do.

You have inspired so many people to carry on through their struggles (including me!) You have also done amazing poetry and even won employee of the year. 

Remember that you are never a burden to anyone and that you matter. Stay strong Bubbles. We are all here for you. Life is difficult but difficulties do not define us.

Here is a quote that I would like to share with you: When it rains look for rainbows. When it is dark look for stars. <3

If you need any further support here are some helplines:

https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/find-local-services- Find additional support services in your local area.

https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team- Speak to An Agent from The Mix between 4pm and 11pm every day.

0808 808 4994- The Mix Telephone Helpline

https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team/crisis-messenger- Crisis Messenger

https://www.7cups.com- 7Cups is an online community for teenagers and adults around the world. You can speak to a listener, join a group support chat  (24/7,) become a listener or chat to a therapist. The therapy costs money though but the rest of the website is absolutely free. There are many opportunities to help out around the website and this can boost your confidence.  

999- If you are in any danger or feel unsafe always contact the emergency services. 

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I feel like actual shit
  • Options
    HowDoYouTalkAboutItHowDoYouTalkAboutIt Posts: 54 Boards Initiate
    I feel so alone and I'm ready to break down. Life is just getting so much and I can't handle it. Feel like I can't talk to friends and feel like they are fake and lying to me, can't speak about anything. 
  • Options
    Hey @HowDoYouTalkAboutIt you can always talk to us! we aint going no where :) whats been going on for you? <3
  • Options
    I feel so alone and I'm ready to break down. Life is just getting so much and I can't handle it. Feel like I can't talk to friends and feel like they are fake and lying to me, can't speak about anything. 

Hey lovely, I'm here for you, if you need a chat. Is there anything we can do to support you?  Even just a distraction sometimes helps?
    Feel free to make a thread too! Sometimes that helps to get everything out in the open! Hope you are ok! 
  • Options
    ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    Why does my family need to bother me everytime. Leave me the f alone.

I want to move out so bad but I don't have money
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • Options
    Why does my family need to bother me everytime. Leave me the f alone.

I want to move out so bad but I don't have money

Sending hugs, can you maybe sit in your room or outside and ask to be left alone for an hour?
This discussion has been closed.