Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Cash point ate my card... On payday.. I have no food, no money out... It's gonna take a week or so to get a new card... What do I do 😭😭
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @GreenTea I think you can go to your bank branch and if you take in a form of photo ID i.e. passport, driving licence etc. they can take some money out of your bank account for you, until your new card comes in the post!
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I can't stand how self absorbed you are.

Nobody here. Just fed up of picking up the pieces of people who don't give a shit about what they are doing
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    It's been three weeks now since I've crashed and everything's just getting worse by the minute. I don't know what to do.

I feel like reaching out for help is pointless and I don't feel like living is an option.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Does anyone ever have moments where a random memory resurfaces?

TW: Overdosing, talk of death
    I casually remembered being called a racial slur at the bus stop whilst waiting outside the 2nd hospital I had tried to recive help from after heading into crisis. This was also the day before I ended up being hospitalised for overdosing so badly that it put my organs in distress. Not only that but they ended up putting me on cubicle opposite an elderly lady that only had a few days left.

I'd completely forgotten about this. And it's a good thing I did.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    I don’t know how much longer I can hold on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.