Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Is it flu

A couple of weeks ago i felt unwell and really exhausted,and i still feel, if anything it is getting worse, no fever reasonable appetite, no sickness no cold, just weak and so tiredspend about 20 hours in bed, what is it?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hiya,

I’m no doctor... but it could be so many things that you’re probably better off getting investigated by one - it could be anything from anaemia to something far far more serious.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hey Gillcm Welcome to the mix boards!

Im not sure. Like independent said could be anything. Maybe worth seeing your gp is concerned and put mind at rest. Hope you feel better soon

Take care
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    That doesn't sound like flu. Definitely get yourself checked out by your GP
    Weekender Offender 
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hi Gillcm,

That doesn't sound like flu, but it does concern me. I'd go to the GP and get it checked out!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • nish215nish215 Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
    Hi,

If you're concerned about your health it might be a good option to see your GP for expert advice, it will also give you a peace of mind if you find out it's nothing to worry about. How are you feeling now?

-Nish