Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Base speed

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Rise and Shine; how the fuck have you managed to rack up so many posts since feb?

LMAO. Fuck knows mate, a lot of late nights spent posting during the easter holidays i think.
  • Options
    You post whore!

Mmmmm, base.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    You post whore!

Mmmmm, base.

Post whore? Moi? :o

What the fuck is that smiley supposed to represent anyway?
  • Options
    if u look i did say i didnt think it through properlly, the kid came to me and asked for it i said i would hook him up with someone for a small fee, is there anything wrong in that, he is the one asking for it NOT me asking him if he wants it.

anyway i proberlly wont do it, i got enough problems without becomeing a dealer
  • Options
    You've raised an interesting question there about dealing between friends, I know a few people who do, on a very small scale and I'm sure virtualy every one whos ever touched a drug has done it in the eyes of the law.

To my mind its not worth the bother, if you take a cut then your seen as ripping off your mates but if you dont then your taking a big risk for nothing in return, its a no win situation.
  • Options
    rudeboyz, thats not actually what you said AT ALL, you said you were going to buy speed for £2.50 a gram, cutting it 50% and then selling it for £15 a gram. You were discussing with your friend getting another boy addicted with the hope of getting £250 a month off this boy. That is nowhere near the same as introducing someone to a dealer for a small fee.
  • Options
    id also be wary of introducing someone to this bloke as he sounds nasty.
  • Options
    bongbudda;sorry about that mistake, i had been drinking yesterday so wasn't thinking properly...speed and cannabis both Class B, Cannabis shouldn't be in the same league as speed.

Rudeboy; you said you were thinking of going into dealing to this rich kid and wanting to make a good bit of money out of it, your a fool.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    rudeboyz, thats not actually what you said AT ALL, you said you were going to buy speed for £2.50 a gram, cutting it 50% and then selling it for £15 a gram. You were discussing with your friend getting another boy addicted with the hope of getting £250 a month off this boy. That is nowhere near the same as introducing someone to a dealer for a small fee.

Yeah that was the blokes idea, i aint smart enough to think of that, and he told me id get £100 month, i told him i dont wanna do it now, get involved
  • Options
    One comment here stands out "I've been told its not cut" that is, (unless you know the cook) 99.999999% of the time an out and out lie!

A dose of amphetamine is somewhere about 50-100mg oraly, so unless you can take 1/20th of a gram and still feel it strongly its NOT pure.
  • Options
    The dealer you know sounds like an unsavoury bloke, NEVER deal with drug dealers who try and push things on you, EVER!!!
  • Options
    rude boy; thought you were going to make £250 a month off this rich kid, don't get involved with dealing at a young age, not worth the risk.

One of my friends was dealing and he got a call from some certain people saying he continued he would get a beating or shot, so it's not worth it at all.
  • Options
    I had a mate up north who got himself in a similar situation, basicaly he was selling shit loads of pills and coke, 1000's of pounds of stuff but he was getting it on tick and then tooting the coke (dum ass!). Basicaly he was too nice to customers and kept getting ripped off so his dealers said, pay back the debt or leave town, so he had to basicaly get whatever he could within a couple of days and then move 50 miles away with nothing.
  • Options
    Hey okay i wont, i just wanted some info into it all, thanks for the helps.
  • Options
    my friend wasn't dealing in coke or pills, just cannabis.
  • Options
    As I say, my mate was, but was making the classic mistake of putting too much up his nose. Lucky he didnt get a nasty beating actualy, the blokes he was working with were heavy, boat unloading type dealers.
  • Options
    lucky your mate got out unhurt, was in he alot of debt?
  • Options
    I'm not really sure to be honest, he was more a mate of a mate, than a close friend. Nice bloke, he just got in totaly over his head, he's not proffesional dealer material really, he's too nice.

I'm sure it was a lot of money though, he's paying it back in installments, I think he should be able to go back home at some point.

Your right though he was dam lucky not to get a nasty kicking or worse.
  • Options
    For God sake how stupid can one person get?

Do you seriously think it's a good idea to openly say on a public discussion board that you're going to start trafficking a class B drug, which could potentially land you a 14 year sentence.

Mate, stop being so fucking deluded and get real.

I'm sure many people who take the less destructive class A's or B's like ecstasy, amphetamine, 'shrooms and possibly cocaine can relate to me when I say that I've dabbled in selling between my close circle of friends for a few extra quid and a few nights out free, and it may look like an easy option, but it's way way way more hassle than it's worth.

For a start, you need your head screwed on, and on that account, I would advise you strongly against it. Look at yourself, you're pathetic, aiming to get your peers addicted and live off their misfortune. Well, I for one hope to God if you do attempt it you get picked up by the police and get it hammered into you.

I remember a 15 year old girl who lives quite near me decided to start selling pills, and picked up 50 or so, she set up her first deal with a mate, and arranged to meet him down some back alley. Now obviously he knew she was an easy target, and she went to meet him, and a few of his mates, and beat the fuck out of her, and robbed everything she had. Not nice.

It will happen to you, it won't go to plan, and all in all, it'll fuck up. For fuck sake don't even bother. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    its ok, me and rudeboyz have had a word now, and i think he gets the picture.
  • Options
    Well thats that sorted then.
  • Options
    thanks abbie:)
  • Options
    rudeboyz, stop trying to change the fact you wanted (potentially) to ruin a kids life so you could get a few luxuries, into another sympathy fest.
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy
    rudeboyz, stop trying to change the fact you wanted (potentially) to ruin a kids life so you could get a few luxuries, into another sympathy fest.

*clap*
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy
    yeah he did consider doing a bad thing, hes just a kid though, weve all explained to him on here, and ive had a little chat with him, and I think he understands now. He didnt actually do it, so no harm is done.
  • Options
    Still a fucking dink. Dont do yourself no favours do you? Why dont you take all the drugs instead? I dont care how many words youve had... your a dink
  • Options
    what's a dink?
  • Options
    Dink is what I used to call the manhood when I was about 3, not fireman, not winky... dink :D

And he... is the dinkyist dinkin dink ever :D
  • Options
    dink...that's a new word, learn something new everyday.