Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Base speed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
first of all i found this wicked site about weed. Good huh

Link removed, see comment following... LJ

But how much does your base speed cost a gram, i got told by my mate he can get it for £5 a gram but for me he will give it £2.50 a gram

IF i did how much should i see it for and should u cut it if so by how much

Comments

• Options
    1. thought you didnt take drugs.
    2. you can get it cheap as you like, as long as you dont mind it cut with glucose. Theyre not going to sell it to you for less than they paid for it.
  • Options
    I didnt say it was for personal use????

and i got told it isnt cut, he buys it un bulk apparently but i dunno?
  • Options
    I've heard £10-£20 a gram of good speed...i thought you didn't take drugs rude boy...where you from anyway?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I've heard £10-£20 a gram of good speed...i thought you didn't take drugs rude boy...where you from anyway?

I dont isnt for personal use, okay my MATES want it

im form essex
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz

im form essex

fair enough....i don't think you would need to take any of it...you can't get to sleep as it is.
  • Options

im form essex
    i wouldnt bother getting it for your mates Graeme, Whether you take any yourself or not, getting it for someone else is classed as drug dealing by the police, Not really worth the risk unless youre getting something out of it yourself. Tell them to get their own.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    i wouldnt bother getting it for your mates Graeme, Whether you take any yourself or not, getting it for someone else is classed as drug dealing by the police, Not really worth the risk unless youre getting something out of it yourself. Tell them to get
    their own.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let your mates take the risk, it's a Class A drug you mixing in with.
  • Options
    i wouldnt bother getting it for your mates Graeme, Whether you take any yourself or not, getting it for someone else is classed as drug dealing by the police, Not really worth the risk unless youre getting something out of it yourself. Tell them to get their own.

Well i could be selling it for £15 a gram but also but it 50% so it would be really £30 a gram as id be selling half gram at a time
  • Options
    Well i could be selling it for £15 a gram but also but it 50% so it would be really £30 a gram as id be selling half gram at a time

you don't use drugs, you don't know prices and sizes and your jumping into dealing...:rolleyes:

Fool
  • Options
    you don't use drugs, you don't know prices and sizes and your jumping into dealing...:rolleyes:

Fool

Well im not sure, just major cash flow problem and it is good money
  • Options
    yeah you could, but:
    1. youd be ripping your friends off
    2. You wouldnt get much repeat custom if your speed was cut that much and you were selling it at a price that pure base speed goes for.
    3, people dont like being ripped off so you could find yourself playing with fire.
    4. Then you would be properly dealing, and i really dont think thats an appropriate profession for a 15 year old boy.
    5. Its unethical to sell something you wouldnt touch yourself.
    6. The police take a very dim view of things like that.
  • Options
    Well im not sure, just major cash flow problem and it is good money

but there is a big risk behind it...major cash flow, get a job.

what age are you?
  • Options
    yeah you could, but:
    1. youd be ripping your friends off
    2. You wouldnt get much repeat custom if your speed was cut that much and you were selling it at a price that pure base speed goes for.
    3, people dont like being ripped off so you could find yourself playing with fire.
    4. Then you would be properly dealing, and i really dont think thats an appropriate profession for a 15 year old boy.
    5. Its unethical to sell something you wouldnt touch yourself.
    6. The police take a very dim view of things like that.

Well this kid never done it before but wants to, he is small and knows no one so he cant get it anyway else, my mates a dealer he says he can get him hooked and coz the kid is rich i could make bout £250 amonth off of one kid, also i have tried base speed it is just smoking drugs i dont aggree with (im weird)
  • Options
    Well this kid never done it before but wants to, he is small and knows no one so he cant get it anyway else, my mates a dealer he says he can get him hooked and coz the kid is rich i could make bout £250 amonth off of one kid,
    Do you know ive just gone shaky reading that, You and your dealer friend are just a couple of of total ****S for even thinking that. I am so upset reading that.
  • Options
    Well this kid never done it before but wants to, he is small and knows no one so he cant get it anyway else, my mates a dealer he says he can get him hooked and coz the kid is rich i could make bout £250 amonth off of one kid, also i have tried base speed it is just smoking drugs i dont aggree with (im weird)

bad ****s.
  • Options
    Look im just after information about it i never said i would get into it for curtain, i doubt i would but it is a possibilty that i could take and im just looking into it, plus i would never need to touch any drugs at all as my dealer mate would be, the kid who WE would be getting it for CAME to me as he THINKS im connected with people.
  • Options
    rude boy; what age are you?
  • Options
    rude boy; what age are you?

Sweet 15, 16 in jan 8th
  • Options
    Sweet 15, 16 in jan 8th

that's too young to be even thinking about dealing in Class A, did you think of the consquences if your parents found out, my mate was selling cannabis when he was 14, got into a bit of bother because of it...he's okay now though, stopped selling and just smoking now.
  • Options
    that's too young to be even thinking about dealing in Class A, did you think of the consquences if your parents found out, my mate was selling cannabis when he was 14, got into a bit of bother because of it...he's okay now though, stopped selling and just smoking now.

Yeah i guess i didnt think it through i just have a VERY bad cash flow problems and no job arround here
  • Options
    Yeah i guess i didnt think it through i just have a VERY bad cash flow problems and no job arround here

sell cd's...i'm not promoting this of course as it's illegal.
  • Options
    Rude Bwoy dont be a dink.

Your mates want drugs, they get their own drugs... Havin difficulty believin the stupidity.

Say you get wateva for ur mate and they die? bet youm gona be straight on here with your 'oh no my friend took drugs and he died and i feel responsible' shit looking for sympathy.

Drugs isnt good cash flow, dont be such a penarse
  • Options
    sell cd's...

Tryed it ppl round here wont buy copyed c.d i couldnt even shift copys of T3:(
  • Options
    Tryed it ppl round here wont buy copyed c.d i couldnt even shift copys of T3:(

go out and get a real job, look around, ask employers, you will be given a job somewhere even if you look around enough.
  • Options
    oh ok then, just fuck some kids life up then, cashflow problems sorted:mad:
    just get him hooked, thats really nice. I thought you were ok after talking to you, but this takes the biscuit. Ive been on the recieving end of this sort of thing before, and luckily I got out, but I know plenty of people who didnt. A speed addiction is a horrible thing, why would you want to do that to someone? Moneys no reason. youre 15 years old, you live with your mum, you dont NEED anything, you havent got your own habit to support so why would you want to make someone elses life miserable, because thats what youd be doing. Doing speed recreationally can be great fun, but if youre hooked on it it can be a nightmare.
  • Options
    Rude_boyz you are a fool

Thats all I have to say.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    FYI - the link was removed not because the main site was offensive, but because there was some material advertised at the bottom of the linked page which could be considered offensive.....

Sorry 'bout that.

LJ
  • Options
    Shogun; little note, amphet isnt class A, its B, well unless he was selling it prepared for ingection.

As for buying drugs, stepping on them and then selling to mates, well, thats just plain a shit thing to do. Drug dealing is a serious business, unless you take it very seriously you'll make no money, get robbed and loose all your friends, but that normaly happens even if you do take it seriously.
  • Options
    Rude_boyz.........you really are a stupid arsehole of a person aren't you. I couldn't believe what you wrote about the kid being rich, i had to read it twice. Get a life, get a grip and fucking grow up. Fool.
  • Options
    Rise and Shine; how the fuck have you managed to rack up so many posts since feb?