Attachment file size issue

MegglesMeggles Unicorn.Posts: 745 Incredible Poster
Mike wrote: »
Oh gosh, what incredible photos [USER="95329"]
Also thanks for explaining how the pictures work. Imgur is def your best bet. :)

Imgur doesnt answer whaat i asked though :P

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 1,092 Moderator
    evie_rose wrote: »

Imgur doesnt answer whaat i asked though :P

Hmm, fair point! So, I don't know why the limit on attachments is so small. It should be a lot bigger according to the settings in the back end. I'll check it out and report back if I find anything. :chin:
    'Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'

< 3

• The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,353 Moderator
    Cheers Evie - I've moved these to a separate thread just so we don't clutter up the Weekly Challenge one. What file format do you usually upload photos in?

Mike
    We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.
  • MegglesMeggles Unicorn. Posts: 745 Incredible Poster
    The Mix wrote: »
    Cheers Evie - I've moved these to a separate thread just so we don't clutter up the Weekly Challenge one. What file format do you usually upload photos in?

Mike

Jpg.
    That's just what it save to on my phone. I had the same problem on my old phone too..
    Have you worked this out yet? I have a pretty photo for photo challenge and I can't upload it because that would require me to crop most the beautifulness away
    @evie_rose[/USER] - So, according to the settings you should be able to upload almost 10MB worth of a JPG. I'm not really sure why it's limiting you so much... there might be a more complicated reason for it. I'll let [USER="66879"]James get back to you. :chin:

Mike
    We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.
    @evie_rose[/USER] - So, according to the settings you should be able to upload almost 10MB worth of a JPG. I'm not really sure why it's limiting you so much... there might be a more complicated reason for it. I'll let [USER="66879"]James get back to you. :chin:

Mike

thats so weird :/ i thought it was such a small amount.. its been like that for ages, it just didnt bother me as much till now. i wonder if anyone else is having issues with it
  • LostsenseLostsense Fanatical Poster Posts: 1,291 Fanatical Poster
    Yes I have the same problem I have to upload any pictures to this site from my laptop
    Hmm maybe it's just a phone issue then.. :/
    have you worked this out yet?
    @The Mix have you fixed this yet?
    Hey Meggles,

'Fraid we're still looking into this, but it looks like it might be a software bug.
    It's likely to take a little while as our tech team are currently busy with a mini boards-related project we'll announce soon (watch this space!)

Bear with us :blush:

- James
    Hey Meggles,

'Fraid we're still looking into this, but it looks like it might be a software bug.
    It's likely to take a little while as our tech team are currently busy with a mini boards-related project we'll announce soon (watch this space!)

- James

bloody software bugs...ha
    Hey Meggles,

- James

Can you fix this yet.
    Meggles wrote: »

Can you fix this yet.

Not yet I'm afraid Meggles - our tech team have quite a limited capacity and there are some other projects taking priority. If we fix it, we'll let you know. For the meantime, it's best to use imgur or another hosting site. :)

Mike

Not yet I'm afraid Meggles - our tech team have quite a limited capacity and there are some other projects taking priority. If we fix it, we'll let you know. For the meantime, it's best to use imgur or another hosting site. :)

Mike

urgghhhhhhhhhh
    im not using a shitty hosting site because like ive said..most my uploads are from my phone
    how many more times do i need to say it lmao
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 363 Rampant Poster
    Meggles wrote: »

urgghhhhhhhhhh
    im not using a shitty hosting site because like ive said..most my uploads are from my phone
    how many more times do i need to say it lmao

​I have to agree with @Meggles I mostly use my phone and its sometimes annoying. Just saying.
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
    Have you fixed this yet!