Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Attachment file size issue

Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    evie_rose wrote: »

Imgur doesnt answer whaat i asked though :P

Hmm, fair point! So, I don't know why the limit on attachments is so small. It should be a lot bigger according to the settings in the back end. I'll check it out and report back if I find anything. :chin:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Cheers Evie - I've moved these to a separate thread just so we don't clutter up the Weekly Challenge one. What file format do you usually upload photos in?

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    @evie_rose[/USER] - So, according to the settings you should be able to upload almost 10MB worth of a JPG. I'm not really sure why it's limiting you so much... there might be a more complicated reason for it. I'll let [USER="66879"]James get back to you. :chin:

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Yes I have the same problem I have to upload any pictures to this site from my laptop
    Hey Meggles,

'Fraid we're still looking into this, but it looks like it might be a software bug.
    It's likely to take a little while as our tech team are currently busy with a mini boards-related project we'll announce soon (watch this space!)

Bear with us :blush:

- James

Meggles wrote: »

Can you fix this yet.

Not yet I'm afraid Meggles - our tech team have quite a limited capacity and there are some other projects taking priority. If we fix it, we'll let you know. For the meantime, it's best to use imgur or another hosting site. :)

Mike

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Meggles wrote: »

urgghhhhhhhhhh
    im not using a shitty hosting site because like ive said..most my uploads are from my phone
    how many more times do i need to say it lmao

​I have to agree with @Meggles I mostly use my phone and its sometimes annoying. Just saying.
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.