Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Struggling

2»

Comments

• StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi Steph sounds like you were in a really difficult place last night and early morning, did you manage to get some sleep? how are you feeling today now, does this happen on other evenings too, do you feel the same way? This might be useful to look at it's 100 ways to get through the next 5 minutes for when things are getting really difficult. You mentioned Samaritans in the post before, did you manage to speak to them last night at all, remember you can always call them if things are getting too much to cope with. Let us know how you're doing, we're here for you *hug*
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I took some Kalms and managed to 2 hours sleep. Woke up crying and feel paralysed again. Can't move. The Samaritans did not text back and I did try to call them but I couldn't talk. I just cried. Thankyou I will have a look at that. I'm sorry😢
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    The Samaritans are there to listen to you so it's OK if you weren't able to talk right then, maybe you could call back again when you feel able to? How do you find the Kalms, do they help at all for you to be able to get some sleep? That's OK, no need to apologise at all we're here to try and support you as best we can. Did you manage to have a look through the 100 ways to get through the next 5 minutes that I posted before at all?
    There's only been a couple of people who I like at the Samaritans but I probably will try again and call in the near future. I'm not texting them anymore though..please don't let me text them! They didn't text me back! I was just crying when I had my phonecall counselling session through Themix the other night aswell! Kalms helped me because I didn't have my quetiapine! And zophiclone don't help me sleep like Kalms do. So Kalms are alright. I have looked at the 100 things I'm going to try some of them! Thankyou Steph!