Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

VERY SUICIDAL

2»

Comments

• Options
    StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi @apandav sounds like things are still tough and even though you're trying you're still not feeling too good. You're doing really well to talk about it apadav and to try and get some support from those around you :yes: I know you said that there's too many challenges day to day with daily life, perhaps you could try to break things down and try to think about one thing at a time, what are the day to day thing you feel you're struggling with at the moment?

Sounds really tough Amanda, what is the really big problem with uni you mentioned that you don't want to face? We're here to try and help and support you as best we can here *hugs* How are you feeling now after the talk with the CPN the other day, have you spoken to them since then?

There's a page which I'm not sure if you've seen but it has some advice and support for anyone struggling with suicidal thoughts here

You're doing really well to talk about how you're feeling here, we're here to listen if you want to talk more then we'll be here *hug*
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Thanks Steph, I read this at the time but just didn't feel able to reply.

It was just all the workload and stuff I had due, I felt I couldn't do it.

I'm just feeling plain depressed right now (as I said in my new thread) , I will look at the page again thanks- I struggle with suicidal thoughts a lot :/