We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

What is group chat?

The MixThe Mix Staff teamPosts: 1,849 Moderator
edited September 2018 in Live chat announcements
Got an hour or two to kill? Want to get something off your chest? If you're inspired by the latest film release, would like some advice, or just in need of a good old rant about your day come and join The Mix Group Chat!

Live chats currently happen 5 nights a week and are open to anyone aged 13-25. The link to the chat room appears on this page when it's open. Every chat has a moderator or two just to make sure things go smoothly. All chats are announced in the Live Chat Announcements section.

KkHRa71.png

We ask that you are aware of the chat guidelines before entering the chat room. These guidelines will help you get the most out of the chat service and explain how the chat works and what you can talk about.

If you're new to the community, come along and get to know some of our regulars and don't forget to look out for updates on chat times and topics on the boards. They're also listed on the live chat page.

Finally, if you ever have any feedback about chat, you can share your thoughts with us at any time using this feedback form.

See you there!
We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 United KingdomPosts: 505 Extreme Poster
    I`ve been breaking the rules the whole time. I`m too young for chat
    You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 2,906 Mega Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    I`ve been breaking the rules the whole time. I`m too young for chat
    But old enough to know youre breaking the rules?
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton 🌸🌸
    Meggles
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,849 Moderator
    Hey @Shaunie & @Kasa2103

This thread is very out of date - the age range for chat has been 13-25 for a while now. :) So being younger than 16 isn't 'breaking the rules' as such. You are technically a bit below this age range, Kasa, but it's not something we're super strict on, particularly when it's only a year's difference.

Unless a mod raises something with you, you can assume it's okay. :) 

Mike
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.