Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Count to ten thousand

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    1456!😃
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    1457!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    1458😄
    1459!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    1461!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    1463 :)
    Alis propriis volat 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    1465!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • MilsyRoseMilsyRose Posts: 198 Trailblazer
    edited August 2020
    Post edited by MilsyRose on
    Hey @MilsyRose! Good to see you exploring the boards! On this thread we are aiming to count to ten thousand, each person commenting the number above the one previously posted e.g. Your number would be 1466. You get extra bonus points if you can find an image that goes with it! 

Happy counting! :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    edited August 2020
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    1467!
    Alis propriis volat 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    1469!
    Alis propriis volat 
    1471!
    Alis propriis volat 
    1473!
    Alis propriis volat 
    1475!
    Alis propriis volat 
    1477!
    Alis propriis volat 
    Eleanor said:
    Hey @MilsyRose! Good to see you exploring the boards! On this thread we are aiming to count to ten thousand, each person commenting the number above the one previously posted e.g. Your number would be 1466. You get extra bonus points if you can find an image that goes with it! 

Happy counting! :) 
    Oops, sorry. I don't think my page scrolled down enough or refreshed haha. Thank you for telling me! <3
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Great to see you joining in @MilsyRose :3 there are also bonus points available for finding a picture that includes or represents the number :+1: Enjoy!

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Ed_ said:
    Great to see you joining in @MilsyRose :3 there are also bonus points available for finding a picture that includes or represents the number :+1: Enjoy!

Thank you! Yes, I saw about the picture but I wasn't on my computer at the time so I was being a bit lazy haha. I hope that you have a lovely day!! :)
    1479!
    Alis propriis volat