Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Count to ten thousand

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,824 Master Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,038 Wise Owl
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,066 Wise Owl
  • Options

Can we get to 10,000 this side of the decade?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    7289 (this side of the decade 😂 I hope so!)
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    7289 (this side of the decade 😂 I hope so!)
    :lol:

the real troll would be for mods to close the thread at 9,999

The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
    We are almost there!! Come on The Mix community B) 7292
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,133 Wise Owl
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 251 The Mix Regular
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,066 Wise Owl
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,042 Boards Guru
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
  • Options