Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Count to ten thousand

Comments

• Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,181 Boards Champion
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,832 Master Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    7166 (almost there, I can't believe that we got to 7166!!!)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 589 Incredible Poster
    'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'
  • Options
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
  • Options
    7171 (why`s that so funny lol)
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 251 The Mix Regular
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    everythingisokayeverythingisokay Posts: 1 Just got here
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,074 Wise Owl
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,074 Wise Owl
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
  • Options