Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I dont know who i am anymore

13»

Comments

• apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    jpeople111 wrote: »

Hello Apandav,

In my support network already i have a family friend and two close friends as well as my GP and im currently being referred to a behereavement counsellor but dont know when my first appointment is yet.

Thank you for your continued support. X

I'm glad your GP is aware and that you will be seeing a bereavement counsellor, but its also great that you have some support outside of the professionals as that can be just as important. It's also good to talk to people outwith a professional background, just to let it all out. Also you can keep posting on here if you feel it helps- its good to rant :yes:

It's my pleasure and I am only happy to help if I can :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Support is continuing to be put in place for you Hun and so that is a really good, and necessary, thing for you.

Hope you're feeling okay x
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Support is continuing to be put in place for you Hun and so that is a really good, and necessary, thing for you.

Hope you're feeling okay x

Hi Hannah,

Im actually having a good day today which is very very rare x
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
    It's not rare for you Hun! Honestly!

How are you doing with your course work now?
    It's not rare for you Hun! Honestly!

How are you doing with your course work now?

Dont even ask about my coursework - its going so badly, like im back to being completely stressed out :(

- James Arthur (YOU)

Dont even ask about my coursework - its going so badly, like im back to being completely stressed out :(

If it were me and my coursework was stressing me out really badly I just wouldn't do it. Don't put yourself through undue stress, is this GCSE coursework or A-Level?

Either way you can submit medical letters and you'll get to extra time. Put your health first and push the coursework to the side for the moment :)

If it were me and my coursework was stressing me out really badly I just wouldn't do it. Don't put yourself through undue stress, is this GCSE coursework or A-Level?

Either way you can submit medical letters and you'll get to extra time. Put your health first and push the coursework to the side for the moment :)

Its a level 3 BTEC and yes i am planning on getting a letter from my doctor on friday.

- James Arthur (YOU)
    I AM SO FUCKING FED UP - LIKE ONE DAY I FEEL FINE AND THEN NEXT I FEEL LIKE COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT :banghead:Old Mad:no::(

- James Arthur (YOU)
    I AM SO FUCKING FED UP - LIKE ONE DAY I FEEL FINE AND THEN NEXT I FEEL LIKE COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT :banghead:Old Mad:no::(

:) Chin up, it could always be worse, right? In one sentence, tell me why you're feeling like shit. I don't want to know about your entire life history, but just tell me what would need to change in your life for you to be happy.

:) Chin up, it could always be worse, right? In one sentence, tell me why you're feeling like shit. I don't want to know about your entire life history, but just tell me what would need to change in your life for you to be happy.

I am so stressed with college and my media coursework.

- James Arthur (YOU)

I am so stressed with college and my media coursework.

It's just a BTEC right? Have you asked your teachers for help, tell them you're struggling with it and you're having difficulty understanding the material.

So if your teacher told you and said your coursework didn't need to be completed. That would be all your stress gone?

I strongly recommend getting some extra help for your teachers if possible.

It's just a BTEC right? Have you asked your teachers for help, tell them you're struggling with it and you're having difficulty understanding the material.

So if your teacher told you and said your coursework didn't need to be completed. That would be all your stress gone?

I strongly recommend getting some extra help for your teachers if possible.

Yes its an 100% coursework course - BTEC level 3 course which is equivalent is 3 A levels and if my teacher said to me that my coursework doesnt need to be completed then my stress would still be there for other reasons. - I have moderate clinical depression and a generalized anxiety disorder.

- James Arthur (YOU)

Yes its an 100% coursework course - BTEC level 3 course which is equivalent is 3 A levels and if my teacher said to me that my coursework doesnt need to be completed then my stress would still be there for other reasons. - I have moderate clinical depression and a generalized anxiety disorder.

Man I'd love to not have to sit exams... you're lucky :) Wish all I had to worry about was coursework.

The coursework amplifying your stress levels right? Have you tried getting one to one help / support from your teacher? I know teachers can be busy people but turn on the water works and give her the puppy eyes and you'll get some help.

Do you plan on going to uni after? University is probably going to be a lot worse, what will you do then? Maybe write down everything that's stressing you out and put them in a list of importance, which is causing you the most stress and and try to tackle it that way?

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Man I'd love to not have to sit exams... you're lucky :) Wish all I had to worry about was coursework.

The coursework amplifying your stress levels right? Have you tried getting one to one help / support from your teacher? I know teachers can be busy people but turn on the water works and give her the puppy eyes and you'll get some help.

Do you plan on going to uni after? University is probably going to be a lot worse, what will you do then? Maybe write down everything that's stressing you out and put them in a list of importance, which is causing you the most stress and and try to tackle it that way?

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Yes the coursework the amplifying my stress alot and yes i have tried but like you said teachers are very very busy people and i did plan going to uni but i dont anymore because i dont think i would cope and yes thats a good idea of writing everything down that is stressing me out.

You have been of great help, Thank you.

- James Arthur (YOU)

Yes the coursework the amplifying my stress alot and yes i have tried but like you said teachers are very very busy people and i did plan going to uni but i dont anymore because i dont think i would cope and yes thats a good idea of writing everything down that is stressing me out.

You have been of great help, Thank you.

Glad I could help you, even if it's just a little.

University isn't essential anyway these days. You can take apprenticeships or just get a menial job in Tesco or something. If you've asked for help from your teacher and you're not getting it, do something about it... Go to the department head and tell them your teacher is neglecting their students as you're struggling with the work and it's the teachers duty to make sure the students understand the material and provide help where necessary.

Good luck.

Concentrate and focus--You CAN CAN CAN do this!

How are you feeling now?

Concentrate and focus--You CAN CAN CAN do this!

How are you feeling now?

I went to see my doctor today and ive been put on new medication and he also told me that my suicidal thoughts is probably a withdraw symptom from my other medication but if my thoughts get worse than i have to call the doctors surgery asap and they will get me an appointment for that day.

- James Arthur (YOU)
    So,my thoughts on this were the same as the Docs then!!!:)

Stay strong---You need to realise how lucky you are!:)
    So,my thoughts on this were the same as the Docs then!!!:)

Stay strong---You need to realise how lucky you are!:)

Thank you @HannahBannanna *hug*

- James Arthur (YOU)
    You're welcome!

I wish I could say I have support of some kind😢💔
    You're welcome!

I wish I could say I have support of some kind😢💔

Oh no, have you seen your GP/doctor? because they are the first port of call, i wish you all the best, its time i should give you some support as well :)

- James Arthur (YOU)