Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

'I need somewhere to post random shit'

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I don't actually really know what I'm doing with life, I'm just flowing with it really. Hahaha. Taking smoking breaks every 5 minutes, not helping at all. But might make myself a goal. Might leave around midnight though.
  • Options
    Like cover all the rest of the things I need to do and then just go home, plan? Like I think I just need sleep, my sleeping pattern has messed up immensely since balancing everything, you would think due to commitments it would get better o.o
  • Options
    Diazepam makes me feel sick, like who takes this shit? Makes me sleepy though, so! :P
  • Options
    Guise, I haven't been shopping in ages, cloths and food D:
  • Options
    All this revision is actually making me feel so sick D:
  • Options
    PAY DAY Tomorrow :heart:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anyone else patiently waiting for Pretty Little Liars to be back tomorrow?? :hyper:
  • Options
    Enchanted wrote: »
    Anyone else patiently waiting for Pretty Little Liars to be back tomorrow?? :hyper:

YES!!! Patiently..Maybe not? :P
  • Options
    Wait, it's a TV show?! I thought they were a band...
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    hahah yes it's a series!!:p
  • Options

It's good, watch it :heart:
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion

I suspect there may be two things, I think I also know a band by that name!
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »

I suspect there may be two things, I think I also know a band by that name!

Ooh, share a video? :heart:
  • Options
    Don't know how I'm into it so much, bu I love Shaggy It wasn't me, so catchy and up beat, and like my moves to it are pretty ace!
  • Options
    I'm either looking in completely the wrong places, or it's really hard to get hold of a black felt tip pen..
  • Options
    have you ever felt your life is just going away and you have no control on it? have you ever wanted to be disappeared because of all the humiliations you brought to yourself in front of everyone? have you ever wonder what the hell is the matter with you for you're making the same mistakes over and over again? when everything seems sunny and ok and you think this time will be easy then suddenly you ruin everything by your own hands... i feel like i'm better dead right now. i'm in a disaster made by my own silly mistakes. where is all those lessons lying in bad experiences? why they never seem to help me when i'm in a rough situation. i'm screwing all my exams one after another while it seemed so easy at first. i'm smart i know about my courses but the exam days are just nightmares.i don't know how to look into my family's eyes after they find out about my mistakes(for i'm still leaving with them!!) i fell like a total loser right now and the solution for my problems was in my hand just days ago when i could use my chance to study just for one exam but i made those horrible mistakes again and led myself to this nightmare. i'm such a fool and this time there's no way back. every time i tell myself you can make up for it. but every time i feel weaker and weaker and this time there is no "another chance". i humiliated myself in front my teachers and i hate myself so much i can never forgive myself for being so wrong and hopeless.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I'm either looking in completely the wrong places, or it's really hard to get hold of a black felt tip pen..

Smiths? Ryman? Local stationery store?
  • Options

The works is also a good place too!! Legit love The Works so much, they have lodsa crafty things to, or large retail shops should have them, like large Asda/Tesco and Morrisons and stuff?
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Goldfish wrote: »
    have you ever felt your life is just going away and you have no control on it? have you ever wanted to be disappeared because of all the humiliations you brought to yourself in front of everyone? have you ever wonder what the hell is the matter with you for you're making the same mistakes over and over again? when everything seems sunny and ok and you think this time will be easy then suddenly you ruin everything by your own hands... i feel like i'm better dead right now. i'm in a disaster made by my own silly mistakes. where is all those lessons lying in bad experiences? why they never seem to help me when i'm in a rough situation. i'm screwing all my exams one after another while it seemed so easy at first. i'm smart i know about my courses but the exam days are just nightmares.i don't know how to look into my family's eyes after they find out about my mistakes(for i'm still leaving with them!!) i fell like a total loser right now and the solution for my problems was in my hand just days ago when i could use my chance to study just for one exam but i made those horrible mistakes again and led myself to this nightmare. i'm such a fool and this time there's no way back. every time i tell myself you can make up for it. but every time i feel weaker and weaker and this time there is no "another chance". i humiliated myself in front my teachers and i hate myself so much i can never forgive myself for being so wrong and hopeless.

Hey Goldfish,

It sounds like you're finding things really tough at the minute and it's great that you're reaching out. Just to say we would encourage you to create a thread of your own about this (we would suggest the Health and Wellbeing or Student forum if you wanted to focus on the studying side, you could even just copy and paste what you posted) so that you can receive more tailored support and to keep everything in one place. :) You're also much more likely to get relevant responses over there.

Also, this section of the forum and this particular thread are more here for laid back chatter and a few laughs than in depth support. Feel free to unwind in this area and kill some time if ever you want to, though. :yes:

All the best
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Chemistry lectures with Dr L. are never the same anymore = I was in starbucks with my friend last week and she said look there's Dr L., I looked out the window and we made direct eye contact *awkward*..... thing is I don't know if he remembered me or not, cause the day before I went to speak to him about some work at the end of a lecture. And the story goes on......him and his wife came into starbucks and sat at the table next to us lol
  • Options
    Love the free wifi at uni......means I can go on thesite whilst I'm here lol!!!
  • Options
    Well I better get on, off to the library I go..... #fun
  • Options
    Accidently walked into the men's toilets at uni today :blush:

So glad nobody saw *quicklyrunsourwhenrealises*

To be fair the signs aren't that great in this building and the doors always open (it's a really old building with Victorian looking doors) - in my defence.......

Worst part it that's the 2nd time I've done it in that building :blush:
  • Options
    Just got back from Badminton, getting into this active thing, but got the lungs of a smoker xD
  • Options
    apandav wrote: »
    Accidently walked into the men's toilets at uni today :blush:

So glad nobody saw *quicklyrunsourwhenrealises*

To be fair the signs aren't that great in this building and the doors always open (it's a really old building with Victorian looking doors) - in my defence.......

Worst part it that's the 2nd time I've done it in that building :blush:

I've done this too. Except, I only realised when the only people there were men...

I think I've met someone whose geography is almost as bad as mine - I asked for half marathon recommendations within a few hours of Plymouth. I got Glasgow. You're talking to someone who once claimed Cardiff was in England. And that was after visiting the place...
  • Options

I've done this too. Except, I only realised when the only people there were men...

I think I've met someone whose geography is almost as bad as mine - I asked for half marathon recommendations within a few hours of Plymouth. I got Glasgow. You're talking to someone who once claimed Cardiff was in England. And that was after visiting the place...

Glad I'm not the only one :d

My georgraphy is very bad too so people say, haha- your not alone there :)

Whenever someone stops to ask me for directions, I just apologise and say I'm really bad with them- "where is ....... Street?"- I have no clue and turns out I always pass there :p
  • Options
    Just got back from Badminton, getting into this active thing, but got the lungs of a smoker xD

Your lungs will get better. I run and have asthma. My lungs have got better (to the stage where I rarely use my blue inhaler and need my medication changed for the better) now.
  • Options

Your lungs will get better. I run and have asthma. My lungs have got better (to the stage where I rarely use my blue inhaler and need my medication changed for the better) now.

Hahaha, would need to stop smoking first for them to start improving.
  • Options
    Legit need placement so bad D:
  • Options
    Feeling so sick :(