Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

'I need somewhere to post random shit'

Comments

• Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Plan- get ready for bed, put fav PJs on and watch a few episodes of Homeland before an early night :D

Trying to stay content as big day tomorrow morning - first clinical psychology appointment since before the holidays, think I will be finding out the plan! Just one more night......
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    apandav wrote: »
    Plan- get ready for bed, put fav PJs on and watch a few episodes of Homeland before an early night :D

Trying to stay content as big day tomorrow morning - first clinical psychology appointment since before the holidays, think I will be finding out the plan! Just one more night......

Good luck! Let us know how it goess :heart:
  • Options

Good luck! Let us know how it goess :heart:

Thank you :heart:

I will do!
  • Options
    Litch sat in the library in agony, I don't even know why, might just go home and see how I feel. Food is really off putting.
  • Options
    Litch sat in the library in agony, I don't even know why, might just go home and see how I feel. Food is really off putting.

Hope you get well soon *hug*
  • Options

Hope you get well soon *hug*

I legit hope I have nothing to get well from, can't be getting poorly.
  • Options
    I need a new notepad, really want another vintage looking type one, I adore the one I have at the moment #TakingABreak
  • Options
    Didn't go home for Christmas, so decided Imma go home after exam season to see family, can't wait to see them. :heart: Might put myself down for a few shifts before going though.
  • Options
    I need moniesss!! Like even though student loans came in 2 days ago, I'm still poor, rent goes soon, can't deal :P
  • Options
    Like I don't know how people pay second year accommodation without having at least a part time job.
  • Options
    I'm just procrastinating now, like this is the life. Like should be revising, I need a revising buddy. Like might see whose on Facebook and wants to revise.
  • Options
    Talking to frienddd and were just confusing each other, like why is she in my life?
  • Options
    Trying to find something better to do that revision. Omg. Don't know how people man this m'larkey.
  • Options
    This Library has legit no heating, like why?
  • Options
    After exams, I'm going out drinking with my mates, think we'll need it. xxD
  • Options
    Someone talk to me? xxD
    Don't you guys love me? :P
  • Options
    I want vintage everythinnnggg :heart:
  • Options
    What are those line things called that you throw over your bed? o.o
  • Options
    I need a new notepad, really want another vintage looking type one, I adore the one I have at the moment #TakingABreak

Do you have a Paperchase near you - they have lots of pretty notepads and a 10% student discount :d
  • Options
    Trying to find something better to do that revision. Omg. Don't know how people man this m'larkey.

It's so tempting to avoid revision, I'd much rather do dishes than revise, and I hate doing dishes :p
  • Options

Do you have a Paperchase near you - they have lots of pretty notepads and a 10% student discount :d

I spend so much in Paperchase, its like the best shop ever, I swear I have all of their collection of the bird stuff!
  • Options

It's so tempting to avoid revision, I'd much rather do dishes than revise, and I hate doing dishes :p

Hahahaha, revision takes a toll man, we should revise togetherrr :heart:
  • Options
    OMD's, my day has just been made, opened E-mails and was reading through them and came across one where someone nominated me to be HLS chair next year, made my day, but like who was it? :o Nobody likes me! xxD
  • Options
    Need to tidy my room, but want company while I do it. I haven't used Skype is so long that everyone who I used to Skype doesn't use it neither xxD
  • Options
    Im cold and tireeedd D:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    "But let me not hate and despise myself too much for these feelings; I know them to be wrong—that is a great step gained; I shall strive to overcome them. To-morrow, I trust, I shall get the better of them partially; and in a few weeks, perhaps, they will be quite subdued. In a few months, it is possible, the happiness of seeing progress, and a change for the better in my scholars may substitute gratification for disgust."

Finding hope in Jane Eyre
  • Options
    Enchanted wrote: »
    "But let me not hate and despise myself too much for these feelings; I know them to be wrong—that is a great step gained; I shall strive to overcome them. To-morrow, I trust, I shall get the better of them partially; and in a few weeks, perhaps, they will be quite subdued. In a few months, it is possible, the happiness of seeing progress, and a change for the better in my scholars may substitute gratification for disgust."

Finding hope in Jane Eyre

:heart::heart::heart:
  • Options
    Everywhere I go it's so cold. Legit sat with gloves on in the library! xD
  • Options
    Might go home and try do some revision there, as it aint happening sat here.
  • Options
    Might try writing a few more A5 page though, or covering the rest of the addiction lecture on MDMA.